Creative lock usage

Living the real life under lock and key
HappyCamper

Creative lock usage

Post by HappyCamper »

Lighthearted topic--

My girlfriend and I recently moved cross country. As we took our stuff out of our urban apartment's basement, the combination lock broke. For a couple of reasons we absolutely needed to have a functioning lock but retrieving a new one would delay our 15 hour trip even more. Since the exertion, sweat, and peculiarities of the CB-6000s were making my penis retreat uncomfortably, and we were going to be occupying the same space for the foreseeable future, I proposed that we just use the CD lock instead.

It was hardly an intimidating barrier but it gave us a sense of security until we got a new one.

I wonder if others have used their locks in a pinch.
0 x
Wearing a CB-6000s since June 2012: Will try it for one year before investing in a Mature Metal
Lockedup84

Re: Creative lock usage

Post by Lockedup84 »

That is why I use a reusable plastic lock from kept4her.com or locked4her something like that. Google reusable plastic lock for chastity, you should come up with it. I love it and it works for the cbxxxx and I tried it with the exobelt and it worked well but I went back to the 3000
0 x
Needslocked

Post by Needslocked »

I have locked myself up in my CB600s, so of course I have the key and can let myself out if I want. I have replaced my lock with a plastic coated paperclip. It holds everything in place, so it is "locked" on. I can get it off almost as easily as if it were an actual lock. Why did I do it, because the lock clicks on the cage when I walk. I didn't want to think too hard at stopping the click so I just slipped the paper clip in and it works like a charm.
0 x
slavetoby

Post by slavetoby »

I have also had a serious problem with my lock clicking on my cage which bothered Mistress L more than me. Anyway i quickly put an elastic around my cage and over the lock. This has worked extremely well.
0 x