First Impressions - Dec 29th Update

Living the real life under lock and key
Atone
Re: First Impressions

Post by Atone »

danj wrote:Wow, that seems like a very long time for someone so new to chastity.
In some ways it is a very long time. In others it doesn't seem like much at all. When I was used to having an orgasm at least every other day it seemed like two weeks was a long time, seven missed orgasms is a lot. Then we kept extending it. I went two weeks and I am fine, why not go two more weeks? Wow, that was a month, let's go another. It didn't happen exactly like that but next thing we knew it had been 45 days and I was released for an orgasm. And boy was it a great orgasm. So was the one the next day. (I wrote about this a bit on the old forum).

Now I am a little over 100 days in. That is only 2 missed orgasms on a 45 day schedule :) that is easier than going two weeks when I started. Ok, maybe it doesn't quite work like that but we do take it in smaller increments most of the time. One time we added 53 days at once and that did seem a little out there but mostly we just extend a couple of weeks at a time so it is manageable. It is actually rather rewarding to meet so many milestones. I wouldn't want to do what David is where he committed to a year up front. That is too long (for me). But I could see where we could keep extending until we got to that point. I don't think that will happen during this cycle but it could in the future.

-A
0 x
danj

Post by danj »

wishful4 wrote:Danj, congrats on your new device. I have been using the 6000s for awhile and think it's a great CD. Sure, there are issues with it, but so it is with any other device. It is comfortable, and if fitted correctly, as secure as any other similar device. I can see us using it long term. I like the ability to make adjustments in ring size & spacer if necessary. Be extra diligent about staying ahead on the cleaning & hygiene inside the tube. You will find that your first night of wearing it each time will be restless, but after that, it is OK. At about day 4 for me, it starts to work on your head (the big one). You will start to totally focus on your KH. She will be in your every thought & fantasy. Enjoy the ride.
Thanks. I've been in the device for the most part since it arrived. Toughest part is that my wife has been so busy, I've been getting virtually no attention since I put it on...and worse, she hasn't wanted any attention from me :( I'm trying hard to not pester her. She rarely stays in that mode for more than 5-6 days, so I would guess she'll want some attention soon...hoping so as her cock is already dripping a bit inside the tube!
0 x
-Dan

and yes, that IS my beautiful hotwife wearing the key to my cb-6000s!

Currently Own: CB-6000s, Steelworxx Steelheart (2), modified Steelworxx Looker 3, and DH Gate A271 (2)
Currently Wearing: Steelheart
danj

Post by danj »

Just thought I'd update how things are going with our new cb-6000s. I would say "very good". The device really is comfortable. Since my wife has been away since Sunday afternoon, I've been locked-up 24/7 since then and I feel like I could remain comfortable for several more days, though I fully expect she'll want me to take it off for sleeping (as she has done so far) tonight. She doesn't like the feel of it against her when we cuddle/sleep. Since she let me orgasm with her on Sunday, it's been pretty easy time in the device. Funny, even a month ago, 3 days seemed like forever without an orgasm...now I feel some energy down there, but I'm not climbing the walls. We still haven't gone past 7 days...hope we do soon. Not looking for any marathon records, but I'd like to see what it feels like to go longer...as long as we still play and I can bring her to orgasm. :)
0 x
-Dan

Currently Own: CB-6000s, Steelworxx Steelheart (2), modified Steelworxx Looker 3, and DH Gate A271 (2)
danj
Re: First Impressions - Dec 29th Update

Post by danj »

So about another week into wearing the cb-6000s, though not 24/7. I've worn it 2 of the last 3 nights, and much of the days, excluding the day spent shoveling 16+ inches of snow. The device is really comfortable. Even the night time wear has worked out well. Some minor discomfort with nocturnal erections, but nothing I can't handle.

Just to see how it would work out, I went down to the 1 3/4" base ring today. It seemed a bit tight, but okay at first. After about 6 hours, the irritation at the bottom of the ring just became too much. I went back to the 1 7/8" and immediately felt MUCH more comfortable. Like they say, "if it ain't broke, don't fix it". So, it looks like I'll be staying with the 1 7/8" ring and second smallest spacer. My longest wear was when my wife was away, and that was about 60 or so hours straight, and it went well. I can honestly say, with a few exceptions...i.e., the shoveling project, I'm finding I prefer being locked. It's a nice and constant reminder of my wife's control of her property, and makes the chastity just feel more enjoyable. When I'm locked, I feel like I can go longer (now approaching 6 days). When I'm unlocked, I feel like I pester her more...which I want to avoid. Okay, long enough update! :)
0 x
-Dan

Atone

Post by Atone »

danj wrote:I went down to the 1 3/4" base ring today. It seemed a bit tight, but okay at first. After about 6 hours, the irritation at the bottom of the ring just became too much.
One of the advantages to the CB6000s is the ability to experiment.

I have found that I like the smallest base ring that doesn't bite in to a nocturnal erection, I like to be able to just barely stick the end of my pinkie under the ring when that happens. The irritation that you are getting at the bottom of the ring might be caused by the gap being too small. When you use the smaller ring the gap will get smaller too unless you go to a larger spacer.

Also, don't overlook the possibility that there may be an imperfection on the ring, make sure everything is smooth as can be.

One more thing. While you have everything off to change the ring don't take the opportunity to shave, that will introduce an irritation of its own.

-A
0 x
danj

Post by danj »

A,

Some good thoughts, thanks. It didn't occur to me that the smaller ring would reduce the gap. As for the shaving, I read that somewhere else on this forum, so from the beginning I've only trimmed it way back...so no razor burn, no problems.

On another note, my wife was a little horny this morning, but too tired to use her cock, so I brought her to orgasm with my tongue while locked (only the 2nd time I've done that). It was so amazing, and being on my 6th day without an orgasm, it was all that more intense. Feeling and hearing her orgasm made my day before I even got out of bed :D Don't know if I could be in Dev's "chastity nirvana" yet, but feel like I might be getting close? Due to the shortness of our cycles so far, I'm wondering if that's what I'm starting to feel.
0 x
-Dan