For All You Keyholders

Living the real life under lock and key
wishful4

Re: For All You Keyholders

Post by wishful4 »

I posed this question to my KH/spouse. She said that she has never felt pressured to have sex, whether I am locked or not. She also says I am more attentive & loving while locked which I guess means I pester and aggrevate her more when she is not in the mood. She has a cold and does not feel well now so I am pestering and agrevating.
0 x
Wishful4
Current Device: DhGate A271
Sally

Post by Sally »

Hi I must admit I have sex as much as before with Bez but since he has been locked up he is more attentive and of course cannot play with himself. Also as I have mentioned before I do enjoy his tongue and seeing his frustration. Dev I must admit I am looking forward to letting him out of his device when I place him in the humbler which he will have in his Christams Stocking. Looking at it he should just be in the right position to use his tongue and just to keep him in check I like your idea of the handcuffs. He will problaly read this before Christmas Bez is it fear or excitement I know how I feel. As they say do not ask for what you cannot take!!!
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

A long time ago, Mrs. Edge used to feel pressured over pretty much anything, even if i hugged her from behind while she was cooking. She used to think that I always wanted her to stop what she was doing so we could go at it right then on the floor.

You know, like we did when we were dating. :roll:

Anyway, after experimenting with the devices for a while (like, maybe a couple of years) she began to internalize the concept that she had as much control as she wanted. The lack of pressure made her feel more amorous, which, in turn, led to more frequency.

Furthermore, (tying into the thread about women's orgasms), she began to fantasize about keeping me locked up for longer and longer periods, and talking about those fantasies during sex made led to increased - and stronger - orgasms.
0 x
mikecb

Post by mikecb »

Tom Allen wrote:A long time ago, Mrs. Edge used to feel pressured over pretty much anything, even if i hugged her from behind while she was cooking. She used to think that I always wanted her to stop what she was doing so we could go at it right then on the floor.
Well, she was right.... She understood the male psyche well (it's not all that complicated, after all!) but, yanno, I guess you gotta eat. ;)
0 x
I want Chastity, not Celibacy

http://mikecbwearer.blogspot.com/