My Motivation is not the problem...

Living the real life under lock and key
Jeffnicely

My Motivation is not the problem...

Post by Jeffnicely »

...It's my wifes. She has way cooled off to this whole idea. I finally started locking myself up after she leaves for work. I unlock when I get home from work before I sit down next to her. Any Ideas? She was the one who put down the cash for the Mamba in the first place, after we discussed it.

This feels so good to me though, so erotic. The constant pulling and tugging on my balls. the vibrations that transfer to my cock as it moves in it's cage. Even the wrong move that gives a dull ache in my groin. and the constant awareness of the steel, the sheer weight and movement. It all makes me want to masturbate furiously. But of course, I cant.

On a side note, I am in day two of the above lock up situation. Started yesterday, by being locked up at my doctors appointment. I go in every so often for hormone injections. Such a thrill as I pulled my pants down just enough to take the needle, the nurse just a few inches away from all that powder coated steel.
0 x
finallyhappy

Re: My Motivation is not the problem...

Post by finallyhappy »

Plain and simple... What did she say when you two discussed this?
0 x
poor

Post by poor »

This all depends on what you want, what she thinks you want, what she thinks of what you want and what you think of what she thinks of what you want. And the small matter of what she wants too.

You need to talk to her.
0 x
poor is the man whose pleasures depend on the permission of another
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Yes, you need to talk to *her*. If there is something she wants to get out of it, and isn't getting it, she will lose interest.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Atone

Post by Atone »

poor wrote:This all depends on what you want, what she thinks you want, what she thinks of what you want and what you think of what she thinks of what you want. And the small matter of what she wants too.

You need to talk to her.
you make this sound so simple.

I think I will print this out and take it to my next appt with my therapist.
0 x
RegularJoe

Post by RegularJoe »

I don't know jack shit about the whole MC thing, but over 40 years of marriage (to the same woman) has taught me that they're often a total mystery; they truly don't think like we do....and applying male logic (which isn't always so 'logical' itself!) generally doesn't work. Throw in the fact that all humans sometimes behave in a 'non-cognitive' manner means that there may be no cognitive solution to a 'problem'. That doesn't mean that things are even close to broken and hopeless....the sun may have just gone behind the clouds for awhile....I'm sure your particular sexual fixations will never consume her attentions the way they do yours.

The chance of any man happening to find and marry a woman whose sexual proclivities, fantasies, and energies are always totally synchronized with theirs is nil. An approximate fit is the best you're going to do.

And finally, women 'breathe in and they breathe out'....by which I mean their desires and energies 'wax and wane'. Maybe she's still trying to get her head around this thing....and your impatience (and the pressure it brings) just makes matters even more complicated for her. Men always try to reach in, and fix what's wrong...and women don't respond well to that approach. Give her time and a bit of space (which ain't easy for men....who are often 24/7 filthy sex crazed animals...I know I am).

Good luck and try to maintain optimistic....pessimism can be self-fulfilling.
0 x
I'm not a gynecologist, but I'll take a very close look.
J Random reader

Post by J Random reader »

Jeffnicely wrote:She has way cooled off to this whole idea... She was the one who put down the cash for the Mamba in the first place, after we discussed it.
1 You discussed it.
2 She put down the cash.
3 something happened :?:
4 She cooled off
That about right? What happened?

Your motivation is not the problem. Your wife's motivation isn't either. Ask what happened.

#1 when you discussed it. Anything said about what she gets out of it? I should post about that one. Sounds like she doesn't like #3 something.

What up with the hormone shots? :oops:
0 x
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

poor wrote:This all depends on what you want, what she thinks you want, what she thinks of what you want and what you think of what she thinks of what you want. And the small matter of what she wants too.
What? :lol:
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
poor

Post by poor »

I'll try to break it down:
What you want; You've got to know this before you can get anywhere. The first person you have to be honest with is yourself.

What she thinks you want; How well have you communicated the above and her understanding of it.

What she thinks of what you want; Her opinions, prejudices, fears etc about what she understands of what you have been able to express to her.

What you think about what she thinks about what you want; This is the nitty-gritty of it. The part where you have to rationalise between what you have asked for and what you will probably get. For want of a better expression; The Fantasy Gap.

And the small matter of what she wants; Sounds obvious but supposed in the same way you screwed up all your courage to tell her about MC, she has yet to find a way to tell you about her thing for dumpsters...

HTH.
0 x
poor is the man whose pleasures depend on the permission of another