Chastity via Hypnosis success

Living the real life under lock and key
Her Subject

Re: Chastity via Hypnosis success

Post by Her Subject »

We are still using it.

What made it work the best: I think learning it ourselves made it work the best. Never took any class. Went through a few books, and watched a few stage hypnotists on YouTube. It’s not difficult at all.

Hypnosis in chastity play is a bit like a magic trick. Hypnosis can never make you do something you don’t want to do. It’s clever wording to trick the brain into subjective feeling compelled by invisible force to do something.

The mechanism is using feedback loop to amplify certain desire/wish, however small it is. One example: if you can hold off your desire to masturbate for one second, how about two seconds? Can you do three? Double that?

Like magic trick, you know it’s not real, but looks real and unable to see how it’s done, or "don't want to see" how it's done, because the fun goes away. The “compelled” feeling does feel real. There is quite a bit of mental smoke and mirrors to fool the participant’s mind.

It’s hard to summarize hypnosis in a sentence, but I think it’s nothing more than vivid imagination.

However, there do come to a point where the response do become involuntary, that’s from conditioning. Like Pavlov’s dog. It’s not clear where hypnosis ends and conditioning starts, but hypnotists utilize it. Such as associating a negative feeling after an orgasm (wife’s disappointment, for example), and associating a positive feeling when staying chaste. It’s not hard to do hundreds of repeating associations in a few minutes with a horny man. For example, it does not take long to repeat encouraging words for staying chaste. The resulting compelled feelings can get really strong then, almost unbreakable. I believe it’s pop-psychology of positive/negative reinforcement doing most of the work, not hypnosis. There are still a lot we don’t understand.
1 x
CanuckInNJ

Post by CanuckInNJ »

I have ended up on Lee Allure's website, and have become entranced by her recordings. I am thinking of going the next step and downloading her chastity file.
CDTube2001 seems, after some intense experiences, to be warning against it.
Any advice from others, particularly those with wives or partners?
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

CanuckInNJ wrote: Sat Jul 14, 2018 11:09 pm CDTube2001 seems, after some intense experiences, to be warning against it.
Any advice from others, particularly those with wives or partners?
I think he was just giving some cautions to watch for, based on his own experience. He was apparently playing with it quite a bit, mixing and matching different stuff, and may have got himself into some conflicts.

People are different and not all will experience things in the same way. The way my brain works causes me to not be particularly susceptible to hypnosis, unfortunately, there is always a little part of it that won't turn off and get out of the way...probably the same little part that, when someone convinced me to smoke a joint that had been laced with something else as well (of which I was unaware), I had a serious psychedelic trip complete with visual and auditory hallucinations and the little 'watchman' in there kept telling me "None of this is real. Don't move, because you can't tell what is real and what is not and you could get hurt if you go wandering off."

The 'watchman' prevents me from experiencing hypnosis in the way that many others do.

I'd say, give it a try and see if it can work for you. It could be a lot of fun.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
male_pet

Post by male_pet »

Amazing that this thread is still active. I stepped away from the board for a while due to the various tech issues with the server.

Alas, family life and family crises have derailed my chastity regimen, so no long term data to report.

In general though, if you think you are up for for it, you should explore it. The worst that will happen is that it will not work for you. (Though give it time!).

The wariness about Femdom Hypno is not unwarranted. There is lots of stuff out there that will push you towards addiction and dependence or some rather offbeat fetish programming. The easy answer is....don't listen to that stuff if you are concerned. Or if you are a bit paranoid, skip the induction at the beginning, and sample what the actual hypnotic commands are in the latter half of a file. It's not magic - you need to be in a real trance for the suggestions to effect you, so audit what you are going to listen to so you can listen with full confidence.

MP
4 x
Her Subject

Post by Her Subject »

TwistedMister wrote: Sun Jul 15, 2018 6:58 am
People are different and not all will experience things in the same way. The way my brain works causes me to not be particularly susceptible to hypnosis,
Everybody can be hypnotized. But not by any hypnotist. Trust can be a big factor. The brain can be very selective.
TwistedMister wrote: Sun Jul 15, 2018 6:58 am
The 'watchman' prevents me from experiencing hypnosis in the way that many others do.

I'd say, give it a try and see if it can work for you. It could be a lot of fun.
The "watchman" is important in us to keep us safe. It's a common resistance to be hypnotized. A skilled hypnotist would convince the watchman and turn him against the conscious self to be hypnotized. One way would be having the watchman as a participant having an active role rather than a subject being told what to do.
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Her Subject wrote: Fri Aug 24, 2018 10:21 am
Everybody can be hypnotized. But not by any hypnotist. Trust can be a big factor. The brain can be very selective.

The "watchman" is important in us to keep us safe. It's a common resistance to be hypnotized. A skilled hypnotist would convince the watchman and turn him against the conscious self to be hypnotized. One way would be having the watchman as a participant having an active role rather than a subject being told what to do.
Perhaps. I don't claim that it is 'impossible' for me to be hypnotized but, so far, recordings have been mostly unsatisfactory. Part of the problem (in addition to the 'Watchman') is that any errors in the recording, both grammatical and technical (pops, hisses, bad cuts, background noise, etc.) are glaring and jarring.

It maybe that a skilled hypnotist, during an 'in person' session, might be able to accomplish something but the opportunity to experience that does not appear to be forthcoming.

I have had some experiences with 'road hypnosis', where, when driving, I have found myself many miles beyond my intended destination with absolutely no recollection of how I got there. In one case, I found myself in another state entirely...it is a bit disturbing when that happens.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
cdtube2001

Post by cdtube2001 »

CanuckInNJ wrote: Sat Jul 14, 2018 11:09 pm I have ended up on Lee Allure's website, and have become entranced by her recordings. I am thinking of going the next step and downloading her chastity file.
CDTube2001 seems, after some intense experiences, to be warning against it.
I've changed my mind. I'm 100% in favor of working with LeeAllure, including the DarkSide files. No reservations at all.

Hypnosis requires trust. How do you find someone online that you can trust? Not easily. But after learning a huge amount about LA, I would trust her for anyone, including family. I also would trust anyone that she recommends.

It's hard to say enough good things about her. In a fair world, she would be rich. Instead, she makes the rest of us rich through her work, much of which is free. Lee at times weaves ideas with an amazing speed and facility. When she gets going, she's a magician. But she is also extremely intelligent, and most important, she cares deeply for people.

So if you ever have an opportunity to work with her, just do it. She's a gem.

As for safety, I'm not an expert. But if there were a danger, Lee would have seen it in her work by now, or in the work of colleagues. Lee's DarkSide files are designed to be scary, without sacrificing safety. I'd say jump right in.

As for effectiveness, you must practice. Practice, practice, practice. With dozen of her files, or maybe others.
Last edited by cdtube2001 on Fri Feb 16, 2024 4:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
0 x