Chastity via Hypnosis success

Living the real life under lock and key
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Re: Chastity via Hypnosis success

Post by Tom Allen »

A week into it and you're seeing results? How often are you listening to the audios?

I've had 2 occasions to sit quietly to listen to the Cocktail file, and both times fell asleep halfway into it. :roll:
0 x
male_pet

Post by male_pet »

btb,

I guess you happen to be a natural when it comes to going into trance. Congratulations!

While your positive results are perfectly plausible, I think in general most newbies to hypnosis have to waste additional time learning how to get in a good trance.

My wife was clued into to the hypnotic chastity project before I started, so she wound up being more suprised that it worked than about becoming my hypnotic belt keyholder. Since you installed the hypnotic belt on the sly....well that does make for an awkward conversation :) Clearly you should have a conversation with her ASAP. I'm sure this is a conversation you were waiting to have when you got home, and you only wanted to get a head start because of all the down-time on the road, and that you never expected it to work so quickly....

She may be disbelieving, but she can always read this thread or the tons of other stuff on the internet that could get her up to speed. Or, she just has to wait a few weeks and the effects of the belt on you will become obvious and undeniable.

My guess is that she will wind up liking it much more than the physical belt. You might want to hold off on ripping through Lee's catalog until you have the conversation with your keyholder and get her looped in. Spouses can get a little squirrely about their husbands being "under the sway" of a female hypnotist - you may not want to push your luck at this point.

Tom,

If you are falling asleep, try listening to the files in small chunks. Download the individual files for Seven, and Lazy Summer day. Try getting through Seven first. Then try Seven followed by LSD. If you are "falling asleep" but wake up right after the file ends, you aren't actually falling asleep - you are just coming out of trance. Of course, if you are waking up 30 mins after the file, you are having a nice nap! The individual file of Would you like a SIP, or Hand Stick, are both ones you can use to test if the basic suggestions are taking hold. Cocktail is a pretty long file. More practice with shorter files might improve your trancing skills faster. It was a slog for me to learn too, but eventually I got the hang of it.
0 x
betheball

Post by betheball »

Tom

On the road so able to track 2-3 listens/night. Usually a freebie and then one of the paid ones. They are addictive ao that the more you listen the more you crave it

Would suggest lazy summer day (LSD ) or snappy response as good trials. If those don't do much then the paid ones might not work. Would suggest a couple listens of any file before it works

Relaxed, low stress environment with headphones (hotel room in a faraway place works great)

Mp

Thanks for the guidance. I do have that bridge to cross, I guess. I think I need a little more time to make sure that this new toy is working. Classic "topping from the bottom" of course. But much like mc in a physical sense want to feel comfortable about the transfer. I don't think I could have gotten here as quickly if a spouse or anyone was prodding me along

But the question of "what makes lee allure happy" is still out there as well as the sense of program

Fascinating stuff

Btb
0 x
male_pet

Post by male_pet »

Btb,

I have to punt on the question of what makes Lee Allure happy - a much more pressing question is what makes my keyholder happy :)

As to the "program", I think that is the Dark Side Files as a whole. There is apparently a pretty substantial community of guys with a hypno-Domme fetish, who want to surrender control to a hypno-Mistress. The Dark Side files seem primarily marketed towards that audience. Some of the other Dark Side Files target that demographic much more assertively.

I also binged on the hypnosis files at first. It's addictive like a new videogame - you just want to devour it. That fades as you grow used to the files.
Last edited by male_pet on Thu Sep 27, 2012 6:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

But the question of "what makes lee allure happy" is still out there...
I suspect that 'money' would be right up there on the list. ;)
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
betheball

Post by betheball »

Mp

Now that you farther down the road what is your cadence of files and frequency?

Certainly not plugged into the hypno-domme aspect. Just wondering if there are more ties, triggers or expectations

Spot on to a video game and that sensation of devouring it and all that I can learn

Then again mc is addictive. Combined with the rush of hypnotic submission and there's a twist that goes beyond any video games. Honestly without the chastity hook, I think I would get distracted on the addiction. But this is a powerful combo. And without the metal/plastic/key mess!

Tm

Money is a likely outcome but beyond the manageable file fee (about the cost of a video game, come to think of it). No followup to date (although I was a bit worried of connecting an email to my order

Mp

Have you gotten any requests for follow on sales or donation? Again, I'm probably too new to this

Thx

Btb
0 x
male_pet

Post by male_pet »

Btb,

Lee has been extremely professional with me. I have asked her about the details of some of her files, and she just gave the bare facts. Not even a suggestion of "hey, try that first one, you would really like it." No upselling whatsoever. If she really wanted to jack you up, she could charge $ to transfer the trigger for the chastity file to your spouse - but she doesn't do that.

I did ask Lee about the the need to "refresh" the file. She said that once the file is working well, as long as the trigger is actively used, it should remain indefinitely. If you "belt off" continuously for a while (weeks? months? ) then it would fade away. I have been listening to the files every 2/3 weeks, more out of a neurotic need to keep everything running on rails than a real need to do so.
0 x
betheball

Post by betheball »

MP,

Oh great...

Now you're just making me appreciate Lee Allure more!

Had a late night plane ride last night...tuned into the Dark Side Deep loaded onto my iphone. Weird to "go there" on a plane - but it worked just fine. So, I might be a natural, and ymmv, but aside from a bit of panic of somebody saying a trigger word on the radio when I'm driving, or an unnatural habit of googling Lee Allure a few times/day, the side effects are few.

While I do feel "installed" at this point (and yes, only a week in), the triggers and desire to return to the files (paid or not) is strong. It's comforting (and a bit scary) to understand that the programs will work indefinitely. But I doubt I'll be able to 'stay away' from the files - either to match the sense of maintenance that you have, or just because they "feel good" in a weird, craving sort of way!

:)
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

male_pet wrote: If you are "falling asleep" but wake up right after the file ends, you aren't actually falling asleep - you are just coming out of trance. Of course, if you are waking up 30 mins after the file, you are having a nice nap!
No, I most definitely dozed off. Only woke up to a phone call, and to the garage door opening.

I'll try just listening to the shorter files; it would be easier, anyway, since I rarely have 45 minutes uninterrupted.
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Mrs. Twisted and I went to see an X-rated hypnotist show Sat. night. It was interesting to observe and it soon became apparent that different people have different levels of 'suggestibility'. Out of 20 volunteers, only about a half-dozen were truly good candidates. The others were winnowed out at various stages of 'testing', using mostly Ericksonian induction techniques with some Elman rapid induction techniques mixed in, with a number of stages of deepening, each followed by testing of the subjects' state.

It was quite educational as well as very entertaining. Two of the subjects were left with post-hypnotic suggestions that they would be very horny for the remainder of the week-end, so horny that they would "do anything their spouse asked them to do" when the trigger 'honey' was used. (These same two subjects were also used to demonstrate that orgasm could be achieved by rubbing their noses instead of their genitals.)

One thing that I observed that I found somewhat questionable was that all of these subjects were left with the suggestion that, should they attend another of this individual's shows, they would again volunteer to be a subject.

It was really quite interesting to see the sorts of things that these individuals could be made to believe while they were under.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted