Relaxed

Living the real life under lock and key
michaelnmelissa

Relaxed

Post by michaelnmelissa »

Hi all,

Melissa and I were talking yesterday about MC and she said the main thing it has done for her is to give her a feeling of relaxation.

To be sure, she is excited about the better communication, the changes in me, the changes with us, and the more erotic sex that she now controls.

But mainly? She is more relaxed. With me, with the house (especially since the wife-led thing is catching on in our household), with...everything.

Michael
0 x
davidphd1866

Re: Relaxed

Post by davidphd1866 »

I can think of no finer endorsement than that Mike! Good for both of you and good for YOU, you are obviously doing a great job.

Keep up the good work.

David
0 x
michaelnmelissa

Post by michaelnmelissa »

Thanks David.

Until we began MC I had no idea that Melissa felt so tense around me so often. It breaks my heart, and we're making up for it now.

Michael
0 x
Shane67

Post by Shane67 »

It's good to make her happy. It might just be our hormone addled brains, but does she just look more radiant to you?
0 x
Celtic Queen

Post by Celtic Queen »

michaelnmelissa wrote:Thanks David.

Until we began MC I had no idea that Melissa felt so tense around me so often. It breaks my heart, and we're making up for it now.

Michael
Michael, to be fair - she may not have realised how she felt until now either so dont beat yourself over it (pun intended :-)

Sounds like that you are both getting it absolutely right so move on.
0 x
"Only the man whose neck is bent may bear the oppressor's heel"
www.celticqueen.co.uk/blogs