Whats the best strap-on to start???

Living the real life under lock and key
poboy

Whats the best strap-on to start???

Post by poboy »

Hi!

So my wife has locked me in a CB6000 and we are eager to explore some strap on play-both me fucking her with one while I am locked and her fucking me with one.

We are both pretty nbew to this so I want to get something that show will not be scared of. Also something solid that will not break, etc.

Is there a product that we could use on each other? Maybe with different attachements?

Or best to get one for her and one for me ?(I realize that the strap-ons for males should be shaped differenlty)

I would love to hear your advice.
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Re: Whats the best strap-on to start???

Post by Tom Allen »

0 x
celticqueens_sub

Post by celticqueens_sub »

very good
0 x
Owned and loved by Celtic Queen. Her perception is my reality.

Http://www.celticqueen.co.uk

Checkout http://keyheld.blogspot.com/ for lots of good blogs with great advice
Locked by LRC

Post by Locked by LRC »

A site for information I tried is http://www.squarepegtoys.com/faq/why-is ... han-vinyl/
They have a list of different topics on the side.

When I purchased one it was at http://www.edenfantasys.com/dildos/realistic-dildos/
What I like about them is you can see the actual size on a full sized screen.

When all else fails, follow Toms advice. Wait, if we all did that we wouldn't need this Forum! :o
0 x
Current device - MM Custom
Previous devices - CB2000, 3000, 6000, 6000s, Curve
poboy

Post by poboy »

As far as putting a dildo in a harness: are they all of uniform size? That is to say will any dildo fit a harness?
0 x
usaabn

Post by usaabn »

follow the links provided by Tom.....It will start you in the right direction.

usaabn
0 x
Whizbang

Post by Whizbang »

poboy wrote:As far as putting a dildo in a harness: are they all of uniform size? That is to say will any dildo fit a harness?
No. "Most" dildos will fit "most" harnesses. The harness I got from Mr S. Leather, though, lets you replace the O ring with whatever diameter you care for. O-ring costs about $3.
0 x
poboy

Post by poboy »

Ah-ha! So I am not the first person to ask this question! Thanks for all the help.

So Tom-as far as the harness, it looks like it would fit many different dildos. Is this the case?
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

poboy wrote:Ah-ha! So I am not the first person to ask this question! Thanks for all the help.

So Tom-as far as the harness, it looks like it would fit many different dildos. Is this the case?

Someplace around here, I wrote that we setted on the Terra Firma (stockroom.com), which allows you to change out the large O rings so you can hold a range of sizes. The TF is a dual strap style, that is, there are 2 straps running down and around your legs. This allows you to put each strap on either side of your device, making for a more natural position than the single strap style.
0 x
Finn

Post by Finn »

Just wanted to add something here. We bought a cheap strap-on and the dildo that came with it was worthless. Luckily the harness is cheap, but OK and does fit my girls dildo. One issue we did have is that the bottom of the harness rubs down on the base of my penis, where it's exposed from the CB when I'm hard. We found that we'd have to put something as a barrier. A much nicer harness with padded trim probably wont do this. In the end, I just put some tight underwear on, and the harness over that.

I noticed that some strap-on kits are designed for use on a woman, and come with a bigger dildo, and some for use on a man, and come with a dildo more appropriate to exploring anal sex. The odd one came with both sized dildos.
0 x
Living with my 2 favorite people, in a semi-poly situation. Serving my Mistress Crosby, who holds my keys.