e-stim

Living the real life under lock and key
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4
Re: e-stim

Post by TwistedMister »

The larger the area of contact, the less one feels it. 'Hot spots' are caused by insufficient contact of the entire pad with the skin, the same amount of current is passing but if there is only a small area in contact with the skin it will all be passing through that one small point, which can cause a burn if the dial is set high enough.

I reached orgasm once using clamps with very small contact points. It was over a longish period of time with the pleasure/pain combination slowly building until the magnitude and frequency of the pulses were at the maximum the unit was capable of delivering. Only after removing the clamps after orgasm was it discovered that I had received a rather nasty little burn.

It is possible for me to reach orgasm while in a CB-3000, using a small pad on the scrotum and a [makeshift] probe inserted into the urethra. It was fairly pleasurable. The probe was about 3" long, and with pulse rate and magnitude set at maximum the sensation could be varied by 'fucking' the urethra with the probe (less probe length inserted=stronger sensation). Given variances in units and individuals' pain tolerance, I would advise caution with this- don't start out at the max the unit can deliver...I would also advise not doing this 'hands free'- if the probe is not somehow fixed into place it can slide out due to lubrication and pressure of pre-seminal fluid (as well as ejaculation)...and when the last little bit of the probe comes out and there is only a tiny point of contact, it can be quite painful :o .
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
biggar

Re: e-stim

Post by biggar »

I have the "sparkler" with my unit and yes if not kept in somehow it will slide out. The sparkler is a 3" length of conductive rubber that stims the whole length of the urethra in the penis. I also searched Xtube last night and there are several estim in chastity clips still there. Some to ejaculation and some just stim. :)
0 x
Previous devices: CB2000, CB3000, Curve, Exobelt X1, Waterhole and CB6000s
Current cage: The Mistress from Mature metal