AGE ...does it matter with chastity?

Living the real life under lock and key
hope2lock

AGE ...does it matter with chastity?

Post by hope2lock »

This is a question for both sexes and for both keyholders and those wearing ...do you think age makes any difference?
What age is too old to be wearing a chastity device?

When you answer please indicate if you are male or female...wearer or keyholder
0 x
locked4her55
Re: AGE ...does it matter with chastity?

Post by locked4her55 »

Male-wearer-age 57. When my custom made device falls off on it's own, then I'm too old. :lol:
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

hope2lock wrote:This is a question for both sexes and for both keyholders and those wearing ...do you think age makes any difference?
What age is too old to be wearing a chastity device?
Wow, seriously, dude? When is a person "too old" to stop enjoying sex? Or "too old" to not want to enjoy intimacy with their partner? Not trying to be (too) flippant here, but what is the purpose of this question?

BTW, started in our early 40s, we're 54 now.
0 x
Atone

Post by Atone »

Don't mind Tom. He is old. And grumpy :)

I think if you are going to ask this question you should at least start by stating your own stats. I'm guessing, based on the question, that you are rather young and haven't yet figured out that just because you get older you don't lose your desire for sexual intimacy. So, with that in mind I would agree with locked4her55 and Tom that age doesn't matter (at least I think that is what they are saying).
0 x
hammyma

Post by hammyma »

"It is my ambition to be shot, in bed, at the age of eighty, by a jealous husband"... said someone (anyone know who?). Twelve years to go until I discover whether denial is still the bitter sweet experience it is today.
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

Atone wrote:Don't mind Tom. He is old. And grumpy :)
Well, FFS - what the hell kind of question was that, anyway? Was it like, you know "Oh, she's 45? She's wearing her hair too long; at that age she needs a nice, sensible cut," or "Dude, you need to lose the ponytail, it's too 80s," or "Grandpa, why would you get a tattoo at your age?"

There's a conception - a misconception, really - that once you hit XX you're supposed to lose your interest in sex; or maybe that if you *still* have an interest in sex it's considered to be inappropriate, and this goes double for any kinky thoughts.

And I don't mean to yell at the OP - I'm sure his question was asked out of innocent curiosity, and frankly, I'm sore and easily irritated because of some recent surgery.

But really, hope, you could have phrased the question like "I'm 38, and I'm wondering if I could still be wearing my device when I'm 58?" or something like that.
0 x
Whizbang

Post by Whizbang »

hope2lock wrote:This is a question for both sexes and for both keyholders and those wearing ...do you think age makes any difference?
Just going to focus on the first question.

Male wearer.

I think there is definitely an age component, but I wonder if chastity is less of a benefit for the young than the old.

Speaking anecdotally, there -is- a correlation between age and longer refractory periods. As I age, I don't notice any less interest in sex, but I do notice some diminished recovery ability.

So, say, you have a body that's sensitive to the effects of post-orgasmic prolactin. When you're 20, the effect might be 24 hours or less. When you're 40, the effects might have a more significant effect on your ability to have a satisfying sex life with your partner. So using a chastity device as a fun sexual aid comes with a commensurately greater reward in that you gain much more sexual uptime than you would have at 20.

That said, I wish my partner and I had discovered chastity 10 to 15 years ago. Before that, I dunno if I would have been relaxed about sex enough to enjoy it--it's taken me a long time to lose hangups.
0 x
cb6000s

Post by cb6000s »

I'm only answering the first question because I think the second question has already been addressed.

Hell Yes it matters! I have tried to imagine the hormone controlled youth that was me at 20 years old in chastity. Unfortunately the devices of today were not available them and I don''t think the keyholders of today were much available in the 1970's either.

I am very happy with my chastity lifestyle but I realize that the state of arrousal that I achieve at day 60 would have been achieved by myself at 20 years old in around 3 hours.
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

cb6000s wrote:
I'm only answering the first question because I think the second question has already been addressed.

Hell Yes it matters! I have tried to imagine the hormone controlled youth that was me at 20 years old in chastity. Unfortunately the devices of today were not available them and I don''t think the keyholders of today were much available in the 1970's either.

I am very happy with my chastity lifestyle but I realize that the state of arousal that I achieve at day 60 would have been achieved by myself at 20 years old in around 3 hours.

Yep. When I was 20 it was like- "Refractory period? What's that? Let me grab a sandwich and a cup of coffee and we'll do it again." I had taken up with a woman who was almost twice my age and (aside from her jealous husband)*** it was a perfect match- I was good for 5 or 6 times a day and she was ready to take it as often as I could give it.

Later, after that ended I had relationships with a couple of girls who were closer to my age (a little younger, actually) and I used to rub one out before going to see them just to take the edge off a little bit. I can only imagine what it would have been like to have been 'locked up' when I was that young.

At 40s to now, recovery period became somewhat longer. Get one off and I'd be satisfied for a few days to a couple of weeks...except when required to be locked- then I'm starting to recover in less than 12 hours, especially with a 'ruined' O.

As far as what age is too old...I think that would be when it won't get up at all anymore and I've become senile and start running around nekkid in public with my junk in a cage.

I'm male, and on the wrong side of 50.

***(And I just had the realization that I've already been in a cuckold relationship...only I was the young bull.)
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
wishful4

Post by wishful4 »

TwistedMister wrote:
I'm male, and on the wrong side of 50.
I'm glad there are many others out there on the "wrong side of 50" doing MC. All I can say is " they'll pry my CD from my cold dead cock". :lol:
0 x
Wishful4
Current Device: DhGate A271