Wife has agreed to buying device!

Living the real life under lock and key
danj
Re: Wife has agreed to buying device!

Post by danj »

Celtic Queen wrote:Late to the post, sorry.

One other thing to consider in terms of practicalties is which lock you chose for the device. I can hear my hub's metal lock rattle on occasion. You may not find this anywhere near as amusing as I do :-)

Don't let this put you off as you can always get plastic numbered locks which I do when my hub's away on business. You can get them for an extortionate fee on sex sites or from EBay.
Indeed! I'll be wearing at home during the day at first. I'm fortunate to work at home, so it will be fairly easy to see what works for me. One other thing I've been pretty worried about, is using the mens room in public. I do go to alot of sporting events, usually with my 10 year old son, and am really unsure how I'm going to be able to with a device on...we almost always grab a big stall, and take turns urinating! He's too young to be be off in a stadium bathroom alone, and certainly old enough to notice if my penis is encased in plastic! Thinking I'd have to go unlocked. Probably not that big of a deal...not like I'm going to misbehave in a public bathroom....unlike some politicians we've seen. :lol:
0 x
-Dan

and yes, that IS my beautiful hotwife wearing the key to my cb-6000s!

Currently Own: CB-6000s, Steelworxx Steelheart (2), modified Steelworxx Looker 3, and DH Gate A271 (2)
Currently Wearing: Steelheart