Dude, Where's My C*ck?

Living the real life under lock and key
Cosmo

Dude, Where's My C*ck?

Post by Cosmo »

One of the most interesting aspects of wearing the Steelworxx Steelheart full time is the feeling of having completely lost my cock. Or, perhaps not lost it, but swapped it for a steel prosthetic. The fact that there is no visual and essentially no physical contact whatsoever really does a number on the mind. This is likely one of the most intensely submissive acts possible. It's also so comfortable that for the most part it almost feels like I just don't have one anymore, making me want to ask, dude, where's my cock?
0 x
extendedram

Re: Dude, Where's My C*ck?

Post by extendedram »

This makes a lot of sense. With a cb6k device I can always see it and its usually smashed up against the wall of the cage. :lol:
0 x
Atone

Post by Atone »

I agree. Having worn a CB3000 and several Jailbirds there is nothing quite like the "prosthetic" feeling of the Steelheart.
0 x
curiouscat83

Post by curiouscat83 »

I did this with the first cb-6000 I bought -- good ol' "woodie." It was definitely kind of fun to look down and only see a wooden replacement cock, but I bet it would be a lot more interesting with metal! I do like seeing myself strain against the cb-6000s, though, too.
0 x
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

As much as I would like my next CD to be a Steelheart my wife says "no way". :( Having gone from a CB6000s (limited access) to a MM JailBird (lots of access) she has told me, and showed me repeatedly how she would miss the ability to tease me with her tongue and fingernails. OH, how she can make me squirm. :D
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Mrs. Twisted likes to see it too. There is no way she would go for something that would hide it away from view.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Finn

Post by Finn »

One of the things I enjoy about wearing a cb, is the weight of it. I may not be able to feel my cock, but the weight gives a sensation not unlike having an erection 24/7.
0 x
Living with my 2 favorite people, in a semi-poly situation. Serving my Mistress Crosby, who holds my keys.
Cosmo

Post by Cosmo »

The integrated lock of the Steelheart gives a very different impression that the dangling keyed lock of other devices. It makes you feel as if the device is truly a part of you since there is no obvious way for it to come off. Indeed, there is no way for it to come off without the special key unlike the others where a pair of metal snips could cut the lock. Not here! Hope my wife remembers where she hid the keys ...
0 x
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

Cosmo wrote:The integrated lock of the Steelheart gives a very different impression that the dangling keyed lock of other devices. It makes you feel as if the device is truly a part of you since there is no obvious way for it to come off. Indeed, there is no way for it to come off without the special key unlike the others where a pair of metal snips could cut the lock. Not here! Hope my wife remembers where she hid the keys ...
I agree, never really liked the padlock look and feel especially with a finely crafted stainless steel device. I opted for the high security screw for my MM Jailbird for the same reasons Cosmo noted above. Wish MM offered an integrated lock but the security screw is a good second choice.
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273