come eating

Living the real life under lock and key
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4
Re: come eating

Post by TwistedMister »

locked4her55 wrote:It's just one of the reasons we look forward to your next post. ;)
Hahaha, LOL, thanks. :mrgreen:

Sometimes, being kinky is a Good Thing...I was coerced into getting my first colonoscopy this week. Despite assurances that I would be 'out' and have no knowledge/memory of the procedure, I woke up in the middle of it. Nothing like waking up to a half-dozen strange men and women standing around watching while a fat-fingered Pakistani guy is poking things in your butt. :oops:
(Apparently, I neglected to mention my resistance to, and rapid metabolization of many/most anesthetics/narcotics/other mind-altering substances.)
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Jedi

Post by Jedi »

Are you sure you weren't abducted by aliens?
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

TwistedMister wrote:Sometimes, being kinky is a Good Thing...I was coerced into getting my first colonoscopy this week. Despite assurances that I would be 'out' and have no knowledge/memory of the procedure, I woke up in the middle of it. Nothing like waking up to a half-dozen strange men and women standing around watching while a fat-fingered Pakistani guy is poking things in your butt. :oops:
OMG, this happened to me many years ago. I wasn't 100% awake, but just enough to have some awareness what was going on. When I told the doctor later, he didn't believe me.

Too bad it wasn't the office manager who was poking around my butt.
0 x
TwistedMister

Post by TwistedMister »

Tom Allen wrote:OMG, this happened to me many years ago. I wasn't 100% awake, but just enough to have some awareness what was going on. When I told the doctor later, he didn't believe me.
I was fully awake, fully aware. Fortunately, the anti-anxiety component of the Versed was still working enough to help prevent me from freaking out and allowed me to, ummmm...'appreciate' the situation, in a detached sort of way...oh, and I could *feel* the little gizmo sliding in/out :shock:
Too bad it wasn't the office manager who was poking around my butt.
Yeah, I was wishing the cute nurse who took my clothes beforehand was there to give me a little kiss, but she wasn't. (And I had told Mrs. Twisted that if I was going to do it, she needed to make sure that they gave me a 'happy ending' to go with it, but I didn't get that either :( )
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
TwistedMister

Post by TwistedMister »

knighterrant wrote:Interesting erotic conversation. In my case this lands in the "be careful what you wish for" category. It sounds erotic when aroused, but if faced with it post orgasm I know I would be apprehensive to say the least. Have not gone there and to mirror many of the feelings of other responses, that is why.
In my case, "apprehensive" would be putting it mildly. The thought of it before, and after (when I'm back to being horny again) is extremely arousing but immediately post-orgasm, I want *no* part of doing it and I can't/won't do it 'willingly'...at least not at this particular point in time...I don't know if it would get any easier for me with more 'practice'. As I've written previously, the first time it happened I was restrained and literally *forced* to do it, and it was *her* idea, AFAIK she had no clue that it was something that I had ever thought about- we never discussed it, I never mentioned it to her or even hinted at it...IDK where she came up with the idea, I hadn't thought her capable/kinky/creative enough to think of something like that [on her own]. Be that as it may, when I heard the words "If you cum in my pussy I'm going to sit on your face and make you lick it all back out of me", I almost lost it right then. And, "be careful what you wish for" is right- I 'wished' that she would have the fortitude to go through with it, but I *really* didn't think that she would (boy was I wrong about *that*). She had this odd sort of smile on her face as she started moving, and I realized that she *intended* to make me cum. I lasted about one and a half strokes and then my hips shot up and I was pumping, squirting into her, I couldn't stop it. I had been 'locked up' for a whole month and I *knew* there was going to be a *lot*.

I hated it while I was doing it. When she hovered over my face and the smell of my fresh load of semen (mixed with her juices, which was somehow 'worse' than the smell of semen alone) hit my nose, I knew I wasn't going to 'like' it, not in the usual sense of the word anyway. A jumble of word-thoughts ran through my mind: dirty, nasty, vile, disgusting, perverted, queer...if I could have got up and got away, I certainly would have...but I couldn't- she had done a good job of tying with the belt from a bathrobe and there was no escape. There was also no 'safeword'. White spunk was oozing out as she lowered her pussy to my face and rubbed it on my nose and mouth; the muscles in my arms strained, pulling against the restraint, but it was no use. She wrapped her fingers in my hair and pulled my head tighter against her crotch, "Lick it, lick it *all* out" she demanded.

I really, *really* didn't want to do it. But my eyes were watering from the pain of her pulling my hair and she just kept pulling, harder and harder, she was obviously not going to stop until I did as she demanded. So, I started licking and sucking. It tasted terrible, every bit as nasty as I thought it would, it was slippery and slimy and there was a peculiar tingling sensation on my tongue and the back of my throat. It felt humiliating too, I was licking sperm out of her pussy and men aren't supposed to be doing shit like that...sure, it's OK, even *expected*, for women to suck and swallow loads of cum/sperm/semen/spunk/jizz, but not guys, that's just...wrong.

She was clearly enjoying it, if the sounds she was making and the fervor of her grinding her crotch against my face were anything to go by. She was, apparently, on the approach to a huge, screaming orgasm. Could it be any more humiliating, eating a massive load of jizz out of her while she rode my face to a tremendous orgasm? At first I hadn't thought so, but then, I realized that...I was getting hard again! Yes, yes it could be more humiliating, all she had to do was reach/look back and find my stiffening cock...the perverted part of my mind hoped that she would, while the other part hoped that she wouldn't. She didn't, she was too far gone, completely wrapped up in herself and her imminent orgasm, aware of nothing else, and nothing else mattered [to her] at that moment.

Afterward, the taste, and smell, and the odd tingling sensation lingered; I was revolted and disgusted by what I had just done and I never wanted to do it again...but, at the same time, I was rather proud of having been able to give her such a good orgasm...

A few days later, I happened to think about it...and I was instantly hard again. I had hated doing it, but I couldn't stop thinking about it, and I couldn't stop getting hard at the thought of her doing it again...

She's done it several times since, and talked about it more (and worse- licking her clean after others fuck her) and it's been clear to me that she quite enjoys it, though she was too inhibited to actually admit it [to me, or to herself]...until last Sunday night. In bed, a couple of hours after a bit of 'playtime', and after supper, most definitely not in the immediate throes of passion, almost casually..."Making you lick mixed juices out of my pussy really, really turns me on."

I know that "mixed juices" was a euphemism for "cum" (she's funny that way, avoiding 'naughty' words when not caught up in horny sex). (I also noted that she *didn't* say "our" 'mixed juices' or "*your* juices (cum)"...funny how my mind works). The cage was suddenly getting tight...I have a feeling that I might be getting more 'practice' from now on...her being able to make the conscious admission to me, and [more importantly] to herself, is significant, it means that her inhibitions have relaxed a tiny bit more, which frees her to *enjoy* it more...and if her inhibitions relax a bit further...

It's a curious mixture of trepidation and excitement, apprehension and arousal...a bit of sexting innuendo yesterday, some talk last night...I awoke several times, aroused, the main ring of the CB3000 burning like I just switched down to a smaller size...and this morning, just before she went out the door to go to work, she grabbed the cage, kissed me and smiled...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And just in case any of you boys need a little help in getting to enjoy the taste of a creampie... :twisted:

(I still need to be tied down/up and *forced* to do it, but hey, isn't that half the fun?)

Ladies, if you have never enjoyed the feeling of being orally pleasured *after* intercourse and a nice, big, slippery ejaculation...Mrs. Twisted assures me that it is much, MUCH better than the usual way...

Enjoy!
0 x
Hippoeater

Post by Hippoeater »

I used to have a girlfriend that was obsessed with spitting. It started out that she would just spit into my mouth when kissing me or hold me down and make me open my mouth to spit in mine.

One day we were at her parents house and she was going down on me. She stopped and said if you want me to finish you'll let me spit it back in your mouth.

Like any in the moment guy I said "heck yes"...I just didn't want her to stop. Honestly the thought of her doing it kinda turned me on. Something about the power play over me to make me do something for something in return was exciting.

When I finished, that all changed, I no longer thought it was hot, I no longer wanted her to spit it in my mouth but I didn't want to upset her.

What turned out from this was I actually really enjoyed it.

From that point on I was the one actually asking her to please make me swallow it when she was finished. I actually ask my wife to this day to do it still. She's not in to giving blowjobs so I have to settle for her jerking me off with her high heels and making me lick it off.
0 x
lockedsteve

Post by lockedsteve »

When it is inside a woman, I have no problem eating mine or anyone else's. It came in handy if I had an orgasm before my partner did. I just went down on her and most got really turned on by that since no one had done that to them before. That was kind of my thing in the old, old days. Now my wife just scoops some up and sticks her finger in my mouth. I still cannot get used to the taste and consistency when it is not inside a woman. My wife is the same way. If it is inside a woman she loves it but just by itself she is not a fan so she cuts me some slack.
0 x