come eating

Living the real life under lock and key
CaptivatedCaveman

Re: come eating

Post by CaptivatedCaveman »

I can relate to a lot of the comments here. It's definitely an activity I find highly erotic and pleasurable before orgasm rather than after. Thank heavens for ruined orgasms.

Another method, which we haven't used in years, is to have your partner sort of fold you in half until your cock is suspended over your mouth. Then she can stroke you to orgasm and if she aims carefully you can eat your cum as you ejaculate. Well before the enjoyment of it fades. Probably even better with ruined orgasms - you could probably get to experience several ejaculations in a row this way. Also a good position in which to receive anal stimulation.

I'm not sure I'm still flexible enough for this. Something we'll have to try at some point.

Maybe when I'm freed for our tenth anniversary, a year from now. :mrgreen:
0 x
Previously wore a CB3K, CB6KS and MM Jailbird. Now locked in a Steelworxx Looker 01 (modified).
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

I'm not sure I'm still flexible enough for this. Something we'll have to try at some point.
I am...and with a little effort, I can even get about two inches in my mouth. :oops:
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
CaptivatedCaveman

Post by CaptivatedCaveman »

TwistedMister wrote:I am...and with a little effort, I can even get about two inches in my mouth. :oops:

Well done, sir. I'm impressed. If I ever meet you in person I'm buying you a beer. :lol:
0 x
Previously wore a CB3K, CB6KS and MM Jailbird. Now locked in a Steelworxx Looker 01 (modified).
Atone

Post by Atone »

TwistedMister wrote:
I am...and with a little effort, I can even get about two inches in my mouth. :oops:
I was ... and with a lot of effort I could just get the tip in. It's been a while though since I could do that. Last time I tried was a couple of years ago and couldn't even get close.
0 x
MissyBsBitch

Post by MissyBsBitch »

Atone wrote:
TwistedMister wrote:
I was ... and with a lot of effort I could just get the tip in. It's been a while though since I could do that. Last time I tried was a couple of years ago and couldn't even get close.
Same here, I have often thought a person should start streching to see I could get back to being able to kiss the end of my cock but not likely to happen.
0 x
24/7 Chaste husband to my beautiful Wife/keyholder.
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

Ok, this is what I wrote on August 28th. "I have mentioned this to my wife recently and she replied "Really?" Though it hasn't happened to me yet I have to admit that I'm a bit turned-on by the prospect."

Today I was allowed to cum inside of her and while it was still a very hot idea in my mind before, it quickly vanished after the event.
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
hot_toddy_dog

Post by hot_toddy_dog »

Atone wrote:
hot_toddy_dog wrote: How did this situation arise?
It's the well known logical progression from chastity. Soon you will be feminized as well.
Wait, what do you mean, 'feminized' ?
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Oh, you know. The usual- start wearing frilly panties and a bra, hormones for breasts, etc. It's practically unavoidable. And after that, she'll be pimping you out on the street-corner for $5 blowjobs. That's where we all end up, eventually. :o
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
hot_toddy_dog

Post by hot_toddy_dog »

Damn you people. I'm two steps away from being a sissy whore now all because of you.

Wait a minute.

You totally forgot the pantyboy step. Guess I'm still three steps away. Phew, you had me worried for a while.
0 x
Cosmo

Post by Cosmo »

What about freezing the cum for consumption later? Perhaps added to your drink during a dinner party, or fed to you during a tease session?
0 x