come eating

Living the real life under lock and key
Michele

Re: come eating

Post by Michele »

TwistedMister wrote:I don't like the smell, I don't like the taste, I don't like the tingly/burny sensation on my tongue/throat, and I don't like the slimy feel of it, it's just totally nasty, perverted and 'wrong' to me...but the thought of her forcing me to do it makes me hard as hell, and when I'm inside her and she says "If you cum in my pussy I'm going to sit on your face and make you lick it all out of me" my cork pops like a New Year's Eve champagne bottle and there's nothing I can do to stop it.
My hubby feels exactly the same but sometimes I say it just to give him the "omg will she really force me" feeling because if I ever really did he would have no choice but to do it! It's not something I am planning because I don't think it's all that good sounding but who knows what will happen in the midst of passion haha :)
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

LadynMonkey wrote:My hubby feels exactly the same but sometimes I say it just to give him the "omg will she really force me" feeling because if I ever really did he would have no choice but to do it! It's not something I am planning because I don't think it's all that good sounding but who knows what will happen in the midst of passion haha :)
Here's the thing - no, it doesn't sound all that great, but guys have a weird thing happen inside their heads. They won't like it in the moment, but the next day they will look back on it and want it again.

http://vanillaedge.wordpress.com/2010/0 ... d-of-time/
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Tom Allen wrote:Here's the thing - no, it doesn't sound all that great, but guys have a weird thing happen inside their heads. They won't like it in the moment, but the next day they will look back on it and want it again.
Well, maybe not the *next* day, but, after a while...
LadynMonkey wrote:My hubby feels exactly the same but sometimes I say it just to give him the "omg will she really force me" feeling because if I ever really did he would have no choice but to do it!
If Mrs. Twisted says she's going to do something and then doesn't follow through, the excitement and arousal begins to fade. It's much, much hotter for me to *know* that if she says that she will do it, she will do it.
LadynMonkey wrote:It's not something I am planning because I don't think it's all that good sounding but who knows what will happen in the midst of passion haha :)
It may not *sound* that good, but Mrs. Twisted says that it feels incredibly good, much better than regular pussy-eating...and that's another thing that gets my motor running- because that I *know* that she likes it, and that she's doing it for her pleasure and *not* simply to fulfill any fantasy of mine. (The first time she did it, it was *her* idea, I had never mentioned that [the thought of] such a thing aroused me...which made it that much more exciting.)
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Michele

Post by Michele »

Oh, let me clarify... I would never say I was going to do something and not do it. Hubby can not handle that in everyday life let alone sex life. I'm not one for handing out that kind of disappointment (now a changed cum date is another story lol you get what I mean).

What I meant was, I might mention the act and have it in his head... the whole "I wonder what that's like" kinda of wording and "I wonder if in the middle of it all, if I might grab your head and shove your face in my pussy after you've cum in me and make you clean up our mess."

He does know that I've already decided if he accidentally cums in me without permission he will definitely be cleaning up HIS mess!
0 x
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
TMcDHJ

Post by TMcDHJ »

Lady, I'm required to consume all of my semen no matter how it is obtained. While I really don't like it there is no denying that it turns me on to be "forced" to do so. It's all about transfer of power. Someone earlier said that a day or so later looking back it would be a turn on. It is. I'm trying to get hard right now thinking about licking my cum from my wife's feet, pussy, breasts, or anywhere else she collects it.

Try it. You might be surprised at his reaction.

Just my $0.02.
0 x
Happily locked 24/7 since April 30, 2013
by my lovely wife and keyholder.

Currently wearing a MM Jailbird
Michele

Post by Michele »

TMcDHJ wrote: Try it. You might be surprised at his reaction.

Just my $0.02.
I've been known to try anything once! :) I'm not quite there yet but ya never know! :)
0 x
luckylocked

Post by luckylocked »

It has been a long time fantasy of mine and Mrs K and I talked about it recently on holidays. I wasn't locked, but she was in control and had had me on the edge for about 5 days. We were taking our midday break in the room and I started giving her a foot massage. She then put her feet on my cock and went to town. I asked (begged) if I was allowed to cum and she blew my mind by saying cum hard baby but you will be licking every last drop back up if you do.
Needless to say I exploded all over her feet in seconds. The best part was her instructions as soon as I came and I cleaned it up. It wasn't much fun at the time and I couldn't manage the whole lot, but usefully there was a deep humiliation when I had finished and was pretty much still in sub space.
What was awesome though was two days later when she was again rubbing my cock with her feet and she made me tell her in detail what I had done on those feet the days before. She didn't let me cum and had me right back in sub heaven very quickly with no device in play.
Her view when I asked her how she felt about it was that she really didn't believe I would go through with it, and when I did she said she felt so powerful and now that she knew she could get me to do it I would be cleaning up a lot more. My favourite comment she made was 'next time you will get it all!'
Now that I am locked again I have no idea when my next orgasm will be, but I do know that when it comes it is going to be a big load and I am going to have to eat it all.
At the moment, that thought is thrilling!
0 x
Locked in a HT v2 small by my lovely wife and mistress K.
Locked on 12th July. Last orgasm 11th July. Release date: Could be it for the year!
nrbill32280

Post by nrbill32280 »

I always wanted to try it, and when I finally did, it wasn't that bad. I had my first one at 19 years old, and I'm now 63 and still love them. I've eaten as many creampies as I could since then, and many have been from other men. Now I just do it without even thinking about it, and I've found the sooner you get your tongue in one, the better they are. Do it as soon as possible before thinking about it and in a few seconds you will be almost cumming again without being touched.

I agree some are very strong tasting and not at all pleasant, but the turn-on is so great I don't care one bit.

Nothing makes me hotter than a creampie, nothing! Especially the ones you aren't expecting!
0 x
bratboy

Post by bratboy »

I hate it and it use to be the threat of cumming without permission. Now it is just expected (still hate it). This weekend she wanted the hood (gas mask still so lots of breathe play) to be involved, which I thought eliminated the consumption part. My wife was quick to point out the condom option...so yeah she squeezed the condom out into my mouth and then had me suck the condom dry.

Totally disgusting at the time but now straining against the cage thinking about it.
0 x
Oldtimer

Post by Oldtimer »

I also do not have piv sex anymore and licking her clean afterwards was the only way I would eat cum. In fact I enjoyed it because of the combined taste. Did not even have to be my cum either. What we do now is several things. Most guys want it until they have an orgasm and then lose interest. Very common behavior. To get around that my wife will make me cum into a rubber a few times either during the week or during our once a week session when I am allowed to cum. If the cum is fresh from during the week she will pour some in my mouth and put some on the parts of her body she wants me to lick. That is real exciting since I know I cannot have an orgasm until I do as she says.

If my cum is not going to be used for a long time, she will freeze it and at the right time, feed me frozen cum cubes. That is pretty hot also as the taste builds up gradually as it melts. Lately we have discovered a better and more enjoyable way. She ruins my orgasm but I still cum quite a bit and she feeds it to me while bringing me to a more powerful orgasm. We have done that four times in a row. That is the best way for us.
0 x