ball burn

Living the real life under lock and key
kata

ball burn

Post by kata »

I dropped a base ring size 2 nights ago with my CB6000s.
Both nights I woke in pain 3 times the first night and 4 times last night.
On all occasions I had to get up and go to the toilet so as to relive my hardon.
Should I go back up to my original base ring or persist with the smaller size, I prefer the feel of the smaller size through the day
0 x
Atone
Re: ball burn

Post by Atone »

try increasing the gap a little bit.
0 x
wishful4

Post by wishful4 »

You did not say specially where the pain was but if the burn is on the bottom of the scrotum, I have put a dab of moisturizing lotion on my fingertip and massaged it into the area of the base ring. It did provide some relief but take care not to use too much.
0 x
Wishful4
Current Device: DhGate A271
Finn

Post by Finn »

I cant get away with a smaller ring. I have even enlarged the large ring somewhat with a dremel tool. I can wear the next size down during the day for a bit, but beyond that, it just makes the skin so raw I have to take a break from my cb, which I hate doing.
0 x
Living with my 2 favorite people, in a semi-poly situation. Serving my Mistress Crosby, who holds my keys.
extendedram

Post by extendedram »

I go back and forth between a 2 ring and a 3 ring. One of the biggest problems is what mood my balls are in. Sometimes they are really up high, other times, they are hanging very low. :D
0 x
kata

Post by kata »

it only got me up once last night so maybe the worst is behind me.
i do love the burn i get from time to time through the day when you move in different positions
0 x
Cosmo

Post by Cosmo »

Your body needs time to adjust to any change in the device. If you have the right fit it will eventually feel perfectly comfortable. I wore a cb6000s for six months straight after adjusting several times to get it right. Typically I found myself reducing in size for comfort rather than increasing - but we're all different. My habit is to run some lotion around the inside of the base ring every morning. I do remember having to do this more frequently in the beginning. When I switched to a Steelheart, same thing. Some burn for a few days, now nothing at all.
0 x
kata

Post by kata »

Thanks for the advice, i have used cream and last night i slept right through, fingers crossed tonight
0 x
valleylover

Post by valleylover »

Yes, lotion is the key to the device (yes pun intended). What I found what worked over the long haul is try the smallest ring comfortably and the longest pin. then decrease ring size over time.
0 x
kata

Post by kata »

yeah with the 6000s i am on the second smallest ring size and the smallest spacer, i want full lock down
0 x