Only 20 days!?!!

Living the real life under lock and key
slaveg2000

Only 20 days!?!!

Post by slaveg2000 »

There is an interesting mindset change when you've done this before. My wife and I have been playing with denial for the past year or so. I am currently on day 21 out of who knows how many days without relief. This is my third longest time. I have gone 38 days and 74 days in the past.

Last night while playing, my wife commented that it had only been 20 days, implying that a) I shouldn't be that horny b) I had a long way to go and c) 20 days so far really wasn't that much. I remember when the idea of going a week was a super long time and now her plan for me right now might be for me to wait until my birthday which is in another 146 days.

I'm not sure I can make that, especially with how horny I've been these last 20 days. I think 20 days is a fairly long time, but also agree think that since I've gone a lot longer, it almost deminishes the current string. It's like it's no big deal until I get my new record. I also wonder what happens after that. Will a year be long enough?

Any one else have any thoughts about this number game?
0 x
Allmylife4her

Re: Only 20 days!?!!

Post by Allmylife4her »

My KH told me over the weekend that I might be waiting until my next milestone birthday, that's 6 years away! I took her comment with a pinch of salt, however I was unnerved by her smile and the glint in her eye. Don't you just love the numbers game.
0 x
First locked up 02/12/12.
Wore CB6000 throughout 2012 & 2013.
Currently wearing Jail House since early 2014.
Thypuc

Post by Thypuc »

We have only been practicing chastity for a couple months. My initial training was for 34 days, we are now on day 12. We have discussed a longer period wich is fine with me(as if I have a say). I told her increased teasing and edging will bd Important if we plan on taking it several months. We have not perfected milking to release some of my build up, I suspect we will need to work on technique.
0 x
mrfelix

Post by mrfelix »

We have only been at this a few months and at first I had a hard time convincing my KH to keep me denied longer than a week. Then it was 2 weeks. Now I have gone for 22 days but was told to orgasm again the next night. The suspense is great but I long for longer lock ups than my KH is comfortable with right now. I have voiced my wants but when she says cum, I cum.
0 x
Mrfelix
Devices worn: Dickcage, CB6000s, Lori's 2A
Now wearing: MM Jail Bird
mrfelix

Post by mrfelix »

We have only been at this a few months and at first I had a hard time convincing my KH to keep me denied longer than a week. Then it was 2 weeks. Now I have gone for 22 days but was told to orgasm again the next night. The suspense is great but I long for longer lock ups than my KH is comfortable with right now. I have voiced my wants but when she says cum, I cum.
0 x
Mrfelix
Devices worn: Dickcage, CB6000s, Lori's 2A
Now wearing: MM Jail Bird
slaveg2000

Post by slaveg2000 »

I walk a fine line with my wife when it comes to all of this. I tend to be way hornier than her, especially when I have been waiting a while. Every once in a while, she'll ask me if all I think about is sex. Generall, the answer is yes, but that is obviously not what she wants to hear, so I have to lay low for a day or so. It's frustrating (in more ways than one), since my dream would be to teased unmericfully every night and then locked back up, but she isn't into that. It generally translates to some short teases a few times a week. I will take what I can get, since she is game enough to play at all.

Last night was a tease night. While she was bringing me to edge, she asked me about pushing past my next milestone birthday to the one five years later. While she wasn't serious, it blew my mind. The hornier I get, the idea of waiting longer and longer becomes so much more exciting!
0 x
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

slaveg2000 wrote:While she wasn't serious, it blew my mind. The hornier I get, the idea of waiting longer and longer becomes so much more exciting!
Isn't the mind a wonderful playground sometimes :D
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
slaveg2000

Post by slaveg2000 »

I love "subspace"!
0 x
Finn

Post by Finn »

Sometimes, when we get what we want (when we're horny) I'm glad our dicks cant turn around later and ask "WTF were you thinking??"
0 x
Living with my 2 favorite people, in a semi-poly situation. Serving my Mistress Crosby, who holds my keys.
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

Finn wrote:Sometimes, when we get what we want (when we're horny) I'm glad our dicks cant turn around later and ask "WTF were you thinking??"
:lol: :lol: :lol:
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273