Really wanted to cum!

Living the real life under lock and key
jack

Really wanted to cum!

Post by jack »

My wife was gone Friday night visiting her mother. So I was home alone locked in my cage. I viewed some tumblrs before going to bed, slept OK except for the normal couple of stifled erections during the night.

But I woke up really horny! It has only been a little over a week since my last O, but I was really feeling the need to cum! I was standing in the bathroom looking in the mirror at my locked up cock.

I was thinking, "This really sucks! I want to cum and can't even get hard. My wife is gone so I can't beg for a little stimulation. Damn, this sucks!"

I am sure this is a common thing for many guys, but I think it was a first time realization for me. It definitely made me realize how much control my beautiful wife has over my cock and my orgasms!
0 x
Keyholder: Wife/Miss D
Currently Wearing: Tight Squeeze
Allmylife4her

Re: Really wanted to cum!

Post by Allmylife4her »

jack wrote: It definitely made me realize how much control my beautiful wife has over my cock and my orgasms!
Amen!
0 x
First locked up 02/12/12.
Wore CB6000 throughout 2012 & 2013.
Currently wearing Jail House since early 2014.
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

jack wrote:I was thinking, "This really sucks! I want to cum and can't even get hard. My wife is gone so I can't beg for a little stimulation. Damn, this sucks!"

I am sure this is a common thing for many guys, but I think it was a first time realization for me. It definitely made me realize how much control my beautiful wife has over my cock and my orgasms!
I know and isn't it great! :D
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
Finn

Post by Finn »

So many of us are in this predicament because the thought of being locked and denied happens to get us really aroused. There's those times when you're all worked up and the thought of not being able to masturbate or orgasm is what gets us off the best. Then we take that leap and if we're lucky, or significant other (or others) sign on and presto....We're living the dream. The trick to the dream is that you cant get stimulation, or that big orgasm from the idea of being in chastity...because now we are. Then you have that reality hit..and maybe we're not all turned on, but we're still locked up. Now I have to remind myself that the frustration and torture of it is really worth the effort. That the feeling of "This sucks...this isnt as much fun as when I masturbated to the idea of it." is what we have to get through in order to get the reward of heightened sensation when we are finally allowed sex (even without our own cumming) or are edged till we cant take it anymore. I'm often hit by the reality that my promise to abstain from masturbation and orgasm is permanent....That I got exactly what I asked for, and that I did want it...and do want it. I know full well that to masturbate to the idea that I would agree to never masturbate or have a (full) orgasm again, would produce a HUGE orgasm. Instead, I sit locked up and unable to have any stimulation, but it is what I asked for. Yes...I was really horny at the time....But I knew that even when horny sober...I would know that its the best thing for me.
0 x
Living with my 2 favorite people, in a semi-poly situation. Serving my Mistress Crosby, who holds my keys.
jack

Post by jack »

A little more of the story from Saturday. When I saw my wife later in the morning, I told her of my need to cum that morning and the realization that I couldn't because I was locked in the cage. She laughed and said it was quite funny. She also teased me by telling me that had the key and would get out when she said.

Saturday night she let me out for a little play time. She told me right off that I would not get to cum and I was OK with that. We played for quite a while and she had a very strong orgasm with me on top. I continued to fuck her, enjoying every second of my play time. But, as I continued, she knew that I was getting close to an orgasm. She let me continue a little logner but then reminded me that I was not to cum. Then she threatened me! She said, "If you cum, there will be no Sunday morning blow jobs for you for a month!" That stopped me dead in my tracks.

We are pretty new to this and it was the first time she use a threat to modify my behavior during sex. I love my Sunday morning blow jobs, orgasm or not. So, needless to say, I did not cum Saturday night! She also made a comment that she liked not needing to get up and go to the bathroom after sex. I think she is starting to like this game.
0 x
Keyholder: Wife/Miss D
Currently Wearing: Tight Squeeze