Sunday Morning Surprise

Living the real life under lock and key
Locked by LRC

Sunday Morning Surprise

Post by Locked by LRC »

I was in the sleepy phase of just waking up when I felt a tug on my cage and LRC telling me not to open my eyes and just lay there on my back. I heard the click of the lock and thought “What a way to start a Sunday” I felt the tug of the lock being removed I could feel myself getting aroused in anticipation of the tube being taken off. Then I felt pushing, twisting, and then realizing the lock was being put back on. I heard LRC giggle and tell me I could get dressed now. Great! This was a bummer. :cry: As I was getting out of bed I glanced down at my cage. OMG!! :o I now have the M&M character “Orange” as a lock on my cage.
0 x
Current device - MM Custom
Previous devices - CB2000, 3000, 6000, 6000s, Curve
Atone
Re: Sunday Morning Surprise

Post by Atone »

I didn't know there were orange M&M's. Maybe blue would have been more appropriate.

-A
0 x
Atone

Post by Atone »

Well, according to wiki the orange M&M's replaced the red ones in 1976. Some things I am extremely observant of, apparently not little candies. We usually only have M&M's around Christmas time and they are only red and green.

-A
0 x
Kiki

Post by Kiki »

Ooh, that's HOTT!!! Thanks for sharing!

I may have to try that lock-switching tactic myself one of these days. Heh heh heh. Lukus just might wind up regretting not reading the forum! ;-)
0 x
Dev

Post by Dev »

Ab doesn't read this forum either and I'm glad he doesn't. I can ask questions that I know he won't see. He does read my blog and comments to me about what I have written.

D
0 x
The Key is on my Nipple Ring
a couple's explorations with a chaste life, from the wife's point of view
Dev's Gallery
my stash of good looking men
Keyheld: Chastity Resources for Lovers
Locked by LRC

Post by Locked by LRC »

LRC told me that she found them at Amazon under TSA approved locks. Does this mean you can wear them through security :?: She said that there is Yellow also available. We've also decided it's a bit bulky for daily wear but for around the house it will be okay.
0 x
1mlockedup

Post by 1mlockedup »

TSA approved locks.... just means that TSA has the "Master key" for the lock. I think there are 7 series of TSA locks at the moment.
0 x
MM Pet Trap 24/7
Locked by LRC

Post by Locked by LRC »

I guess that means that our KH's will have to make sure we don't know any TSA agents! :lol:
0 x
Kiki

Post by Kiki »

Sounds like the TSA is topping us all - as usual!
0 x
cb6000s

Post by cb6000s »

1mlockedup wrote:TSA approved locks.... just means that TSA has the "Master key" for the lock.
Since I assume if the TSA wants into the luggage and it is not a TSA approved lock they will just cut the lock off it would be a good deal for frequent flyers.
0 x