strangest orgasm

Living the real life under lock and key
fuzzydunlop

strangest orgasm

Post by fuzzydunlop »

this isn't specifically a chastity question. some of my earliest wet dreams involved anxiety dreams about not being able to get somewhere on time. i would run in my dream and then wake up having an orgasm. then, a few years ago, i was under extreme stress and spontaneously ejaculated in a very non-sexual way. i didn't have a hard on, it was not pleasurable, it was more like my body trying to wipe out the stress.

anyone ever have a spontaneous orgasm in a totally non sexual way?

I know. Weird post.
0 x
poor

Re: strangest orgasm

Post by poor »

My last orgasm took place (after about 10wks with no release) on the 4th mile of a 6mile run. It was pretty shocking as I thought the sensation I was building up was a need to defecate. Had to walk for a bit before I could finish running home.
0 x
poor is the man whose pleasures depend on the permission of another
Atone

Post by Atone »

tcs wrote:i was under extreme stress and spontaneously ejaculated in a very non-sexual way. i didn't have a hard on, it was not pleasurable, it was more like my body trying to wipe out the stress.

anyone ever have a spontaneous orgasm in a totally non sexual way?

I know. Weird post.
I have never had this happen but would love to experience it. Kind of like the ultimate ruined orgasm. If only there was a way to *make* it happen.

cool post btw.
0 x
fuzzydunlop

Post by fuzzydunlop »

Atone wrote:I have never had this happen but would love to experience it. Kind of like the ultimate ruined orgasm. If only there was a way to *make* it happen.

cool post btw.
Thanks. I wouldn't know how to possibly duplicate it because it was an utterly involuntary response. I have searched for discussions of this on the Internet over the years, and the only similar reaction I found discussed were students having extreme test anxiety. The best way I could describe it was kind of like that---I was under the gun to do something and (wrongly) thought I blew a deadline and over reacted with very bizarre results. it was kind of like a whole body thing too---I broke out in a sweat.
0 x