You heard it here, first.

The Blaze
0 x
celticqueens_sub

Re: TSA: Chastity belts not banned.

Post by celticqueens_sub »

Grenade Launcher :lol:
0 x
Owned and loved by Celtic Queen. Her perception is my reality.

Http://www.celticqueen.co.uk

Checkout http://keyheld.blogspot.com/ for lots of good blogs with great advice
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

I swear that was not my walker with atached knife. I always check mine with my luggage. :D
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
Sir Chaste

Post by Sir Chaste »

As part of that same press release which was quoted by "The Blaze," the Huffington Post has compiled a comprehensive list, with photographs, of "TSA's 15 Craziest Items Found." Included are such contraband devices as a spear gun, a chainsaw, the grenade launcher, live 40mm grenades, the walker-mounted knife, Batman throwing stars, an 18th Century cannonball, M-80's, a Bazooka round, novelty swords, a detonator, an 11-inch machete, and a stun gun disguised as a cell phone. This rather disturbing list can be viewed as follows: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/08/1 ... DailyBrief Alas, the chastity belt which was reportedly found is not included or pictured.
0 x
Previously wore CB6000s, Jail House, and MM Jail Bird. Currently wearing My-Steel Total System hip belt.
Anymouse

Post by Anymouse »

I still ain't traveling by air anymore. Aside from being a former avionics technician and knowing what aeroplanes do, I don't want a TSA agent groping me and making commentary, or having me strip to prove I am not wearing a chastity device made from Semtex.

And TSA agents aren't paid to think, anyway. Lots of people get pulled for perfectly legitimate items to carry on (the woman forced to drink her own breast milk saved for her child comes to mind, along with colostomy bags and adult diapers ripped off disabled persons).

The author of Chastity Mansion has his experience with TSA and chastity belts (not worn, but carried) here: http://www.chastitymansion.com/forum/in ... -security/

On the other hand, a woman in Britain had real trouble with security and her own chastity belt: http://www.usatoday.com/travel/news/200 ... belt_x.htm

My last O: June 18 (sixty days ago). Her last O: a couple hours ago (she lost count after two because sex knocks about one hundred twenty IQ points off Miss Beth's intellect and two is as high as she can count. My poor sweetie is worn out and snoring and drooling on her pillow now).
0 x
Currently Wearing: The CB-600S or The Avenger Chastity Belt from Chastity Belts USA, depending on Miss BethK.
My wife Miss BethK holds my key.
keeperof55

Post by keeperof55 »

Our vacation destination required us to fly and being the "very vanilla wife" that my husband describes me as, I was pretty freaked out at the TSA staff potentially questioning my husband about his device - thus, it came off for the trip. Just because they allow it doesn't mean they won't still question what it is... not the scene I wanted in the airport with family. Thanks to the KHs for sharing their travel tips:)
0 x
enigmapoj

Post by enigmapoj »

I just found this board today and I see that the experience of carrying my chastity belt through TSA came up here. Just wanted everyone to know that I've done it several dozen time and less than half the time I get asked to see it. Many times it goes through the X-ray in the back without incident. Seems the more busy things are the less likely they ask to see it. BTW, I'm not the author of Chastity Mansion, just a member.

-enigma
0 x