Lock myself.com?

Living the real life under lock and key
Kam

Lock myself.com?

Post by Kam »

Hi just wondering if anyones used the site? Was just having a browse seems quite expensive though thought it was free!
0 x
Snot

Re: Lock myself.com?

Post by Snot »

It's a pretty cool site. I used it once but didn't think it was cool enough to keep paying. I also tried carlilock, It's free but kind of sucks. It's got a lot of the same options as lock myself and also some unique member voting options where the community can extend or shorten your lock up time.

It also has an awesome penalty system where you get extra time for breaking the rules that you don't know about until you break them. =P

The reason I didn't like it was because none of the cool features and things to take away your contol work. It doesn't matter which lock up scenario you choose, what penalty you choose, or how high you allow users to change your lock up time. You're still going to be locked up for the length of time that you choose as your max lock up time. Kinda takes all the fun out of it. If you forget to set a max lockup you'll probably need to pay to get out.

It's also for sale if anyone wants to buy it. At least it was the last time I was there. Would be a really awesome site if someone would fix it. My favorite feature is that you get a link to share with your friends to get them to extend your lock up time.
0 x