That's it...I quit.

Living the real life under lock and key
Finn

That's it...I quit.

Post by Finn »

So as of this morning, I have officially (hopefully) quit masturbation. Part of my getting back into chastity was the realization that I was spending too much time doing it. For the past 2 months I'm locked when at home and that's been great. My wife had been allowing some stroking after her orgasm, but we've decided as of today, to ban it entirely. No more getting myself off..no more edging for hours, no more idly fiddling with it. It's a bit weird..but also exciting to embark on this. Cherry will be helping make sure I stick to it and remain fapless...as well as providing teasing, edging and occasional relief. Has anyone else managed to quit? How did it go..or how is it going?
0 x
Living with my 2 favorite people, in a semi-poly situation. Serving my Mistress Crosby, who holds my keys.
Anymouse

Re: That's it...I quit.

Post by Anymouse »

The semi-satirical Website http://www.onania.org asm has a forum for support Finn, though I don't know if they deal with chastity as such.

On the other hand, what is too much onanism? If you overspeed your member and cause friction burns? Smoke?

Miss BethK is certainly benefiting from this chastity deal though. No O since June 18 (when the lock went on), or fifty-eight days. Her last ones were several in rapid succession last night. (Has it been too long for her already? Stay tuned . . .)
0 x
Currently Wearing: The CB-600S or The Avenger Chastity Belt from Chastity Belts USA, depending on Miss BethK.
My wife Miss BethK holds my key.
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

No more getting myself off...Has anyone else managed to quit? How did it go..or how is it going?
LOL, almost none for more than 18 months. It wasn't a problem when I was younger, I was good for 5 or 6 times a day. Hell, when I first met my [now] wife, I used to rub out a quick one before going to see her just to keep from being too quick on the draw. But, some decades later I realized that it was becoming a bit of a problem because my libido was slowing down, I'd take care of it myself and then when she was looking for a little action I wouldn't be interested, she'd feel 'rejected' and I'd get angry. It wasn't a good scene.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
MissyBsBitch

Post by MissyBsBitch »

My wife and I work on the honour system, well I call it orgasm denial now rather than chastity. Up until a couple of months ago I was free to play with myself but not give myself an orgasm. Now I don't at all, I don't touch myself except for cleaning/shaving and going to the toilet.
I will say that there are times when it does get really tempting to rub one out and it does take some will power to avoid it.
We have also just gone past 6 months since I last had an orgasm. There are times when I feel that I need to have an orgasm, as above but for the most part I really believe I'm better off without them :? The wife does intend to give me an orgasm one day again but I have no idea when.

Back to the topic at hand, not playing with oneself certainly intensifies when my wife plays with me which is often. :D
0 x
24/7 Chaste husband to my beautiful Wife/keyholder.
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

TwistedMister wrote:
No more getting myself off. some decades later I realized that it was becoming a bit of a problem because my libido was slowing down, I'd take care of it myself and then when she was looking for a little action I wouldn't be interested, she'd feel 'rejected' and I'd get angry. It wasn't a good scene.

I can totally relate.
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
Atone

Post by Atone »

Maybe we need coins like AA.

I wasn't addicted nor did I masturbate that often (at least not for a guy, probably 4 times a week) but I actually gave up masturbation before the idea of chastity was introduced to our relationship.
0 x
G_H

Post by G_H »

I don't think I had a problem with it as such, at least not as you describe, but it did cause me to be selfish, waste time that could be better spent being productive, and have less appreciation for Mrs. GH. It's been over a year for me now. Mostly locked, but with a few gaps where she spoils me for a while. Even when unlocked, I've been good and left it alone.

Harder than quitting smoking, man. Seriously.
0 x
Finn

Post by Finn »

conorg wrote: Up until a couple of months ago I was free to play with myself but not give myself an orgasm.

Same here. With good control of the pc muscle, I could/can keep an orgasm at bay pretty much indefinitely. For around 6 months or more, I was only having ruined ones. We discovered that if I edged while Cherry played with my nipples, I could take my hands away and let her intensify the nipple play and it would trigger an ejacualtion with little or no orgasm.
conorg wrote: We have also just gone past 6 months since I last had an orgasm. There are times when I feel that I need to have an orgasm, as above but for the most part I really believe I'm better off without them
D
I went 3 months once, years ago and what came out of me afterwards was like butterscotch pudding...It took about 4 orgasms to get everything back to normal looking. As much as I like the idea of quitting entirely, I worry about going full pudding!
0 x
Living with my 2 favorite people, in a semi-poly situation. Serving my Mistress Crosby, who holds my keys.
MissyBsBitch

Post by MissyBsBitch »

Finn wrote: I went 3 months once, years ago and what came out of me afterwards was like butterscotch pudding...It took about 4 orgasms to get everything back to normal looking. As much as I like the idea of quitting entirely, I worry about going full pudding!
The wife does give me a ruined orgasm about once a week, the latest twist to that though has been to get as little semen out as possible.
0 x
24/7 Chaste husband to my beautiful Wife/keyholder.
Finn

Post by Finn »

We did one today with a little edging..OK..a lot of edging. The key for me has been learning to control the pc muscle. This is the one we use to stop peeing mid stream. Get that strong and get a feel for using it to hold back the ejaculation and you can sometimes stop anything from coming out, though you can feel the contractions trying to fight the pc muscle. For me, I have to have no stimulation to control it properly, and better to be in a sitting position than lying down. Just as you reach the point of no return...squeeze...then when it goes past..have the stimulation stop entirely and really squeeze...and dont relax till you feel the contractions die down. You can relax earlier though, if you want a flow of semen, with minimal sensation or twitchy penis.
0 x