Allowed out for shaving

Living the real life under lock and key
Risca

Allowed out for shaving

Post by Risca »

I shave down below, I like to be completely clean shaven. What's your situation with being allowed out of your MCD for shaving. Are you trusted not to misbehave? Or are you supervised? Does your wife do the shaving or are you allowed to do it yourself> Are you allowed to touch your genitals while shaving or do you have to wear gloves to prevent skin to skin contact with yourself?
0 x
Locked by LRC

Re: Allowed out for shaving

Post by Locked by LRC »

I shave also and what works for us is just an unlock and go for it. I also do a through cleaning of the device at the same time. I am trusted to be alone because after I am done I am "inspected" to be sure everything is shaved clean. Part of this involves stroking so, there better be a reaction. Trust but verify! ;)
0 x
Current device - MM Custom
Previous devices - CB2000, 3000, 6000, 6000s, Curve
Kiki

Post by Kiki »

LOL @ "trust but verify"! I remember that one.

I let the BF shave himself. He can do the manscaping, I'll go get waxed. If I was really into causing him discomfort, I'd be making him get waxed as well, but mostly I just like to make him squirm and I can do that just fine regardless of the manscape. ;-)

Do you think you need to be required to wear gloves? Perhaps you do! There is a lot of this that is individual.
0 x
Atone

Post by Atone »

You know you can shave without taking the device off right? You just have to take it slow and shift the skin both directions around the ring to get it all. It takes a little longer but works fine.

Having said that, I try to remember that I don't like to be clean shaven while wearing a device. It is rather uncomfortable when it grows back in.

-A
0 x
Kiki

Post by Kiki »

Shaving around the device is HOTT.

I'm just sayin'.

;-)
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

I shave all the time. There are a couple of little spots that can't be reached with the 3k on, but it's not a problem.
0 x
Boater38

Post by Boater38 »

My KH does the deed, I lay there, CD is removed and she shave's the area to her satification, lotion :)))) and the CD goes back on.
0 x