Turning into a Teen-ager

Living the real life under lock and key
Anymouse

Turning into a Teen-ager

Post by Anymouse »

Well, my sweetie and I have been out of circulation for a couple days . . . first she came down with some forty-eight hour crud, then she thoughtfully gave it to me.

One of the things about long-term chastity (besides no nookie) is that most of the time she is not thinking about sex. Every time I am not intensely involved in something, I am. And sometimes even when I am involved.

Monday night we were at the monthly village board meeting. We sat in the back row, which meant no one at the meeting could see us, except the board members.

My sweetie's legs just poking out from under her shorts were too much of a draw. The incredibly boring droning on about water samples, legal discussions with the village attorney about how to go after villagers with nuisance properties, all that stuff just naturally drew me to sex.

So there in the village hall I started caressing my wife's legs. She kept slapping my hand away, admonishing me to pay attention. I was paying attention. She is far more interesting than whether the village will choose to join some rural government association.

She pointed out the board could see us in the back, even if the other villagers could not. She was embarrassed, and I would likely scandalise one or more board members, too. (I don't know that there is an ordinance against feeling up your wife in a village board meeting, but Beth seemed to act as though there were.)

I figured if anyone saw it had to be more interesting than what was going on at the board.

They droned on about the library board, I was not bored at all as my mind was on my wife's legs.

I doubt if I could remember a tenth of what was discussed at the meeting. All I remember are legs.

James.
No O since June 18: Fifty-one days and a wake-up.
0 x
Currently Wearing: The CB-600S or The Avenger Chastity Belt from Chastity Belts USA, depending on Miss BethK.
My wife Miss BethK holds my key.