carlilock

Living the real life under lock and key
curioustncpl

carlilock

Post by curioustncpl »

Could you all please go here and vote to reduce my time please? I'm not actually locked in a device, however, the device is locked and I can't use it again until I get my key back, and I'd like to get my keys back soon if possible. And my keys are locked up. Please help me out so I can get back to chastity wearing again. Thanks.

http://CarliLock.com/friends.php?wearer ... pl&id=4262
0 x
Currently wearing MM Jailbird
celticqueens_sub

Re: carlilock

Post by celticqueens_sub »

You locked your keys away but not got the device on? Me thinks you might have misunderstood the concept! Care o elaborate how this came about?
0 x
Owned and loved by Celtic Queen. Her perception is my reality.

Http://www.celticqueen.co.uk

Checkout http://keyheld.blogspot.com/ for lots of good blogs with great advice
curioustncpl

Post by curioustncpl »

Took a break from chastity. locked the lock on the device and then locked up the keys, as a way to really take a break from it. I thought, hmmm, to make sure I'm really taking a real break from chastity, to try to give my wife a break from it, no pressure, I'd lock the keys away so I can't bug her about it, really take a break from it all. With Carlilock however, it seems i'll never get my keys back. I didn't want to have to cut the lock and buy a new one, but it may come to that. After posting the link here, the remaining time has gone up by 2 weeks rather than down.
0 x
celticqueens_sub

curioustncpl wrote:Took a break from chastity. locked the lock on the device and then locked up the keys, as a way to really take a break from it. I thought, hmmm, to make sure I'm really taking a real break from chastity, to try to give my wife a break from it, no pressure, I'd lock the keys away so I can't bug her about it, really take a break from it all. With Carlilock however, it seems i'll never get my keys back. I didn't want to have to cut the lock and buy a new one, but it may come to that. After posting the link here, the remaining time has gone up by 2 weeks rather than down.
I didn't say it at he time that people would do that.... I didnt want to sow that idea in peoples head but we have seen this before withnthat sevice.... I would delete the post if I were you... Probably a bit too late..
0 x

MsBehavin

Post by MsBehavin »

...and it was a bit difficult to reduce your time when the options given by your link were add time or play roulette (at least for non members).

A new lock doesn't cost so much and replacement from time to time isn't such a bad idea.
0 x
celticqueens_sub

MsBehavin wrote:...and it was a bit difficult to reduce your time when the options given by your link were add time or play roulette (at least for non members).

A new lock doesn't cost so much and replacement from time to time isn't such a bad idea.
Good point...
0 x

curioustncpl

Post by curioustncpl »

Yeah, if anyone really wants proof, to see if i'm lying or not, i can prove that i'm not locked in just trying to get out easier. My wife ultimately will determine how long i'm locked IF she decides she wants to lock me again.
0 x
MMetal

Post by MMetal »

Anyway, thanks for the link ;)
Now I'm also using CarliLock, it's great for me since I don't have a keyholder. I already tried a few similar sites, but this one is really good!
0 x
currently (self-)locked until the next date with my girlfriend