Girls Night Out

Living the real life under lock and key
fuzzydunlop

Girls Night Out

Post by fuzzydunlop »

After playing with orgasm denial a lot over the last two years, life seemed to be getting in the way until recently. Over the last two years, there were frequent stints of me waiting 30-60 days for an orgasms. The most recent development is that Mistress's sex drive seems to have gone through the roof, which thankfully, has meant a lot more sex.

And then we started doing things differently this week. We've had sex almost everyday, which we haven't done since when we first dated many years ago. Except, I orgasmed early in the week, and then haven't orgasmed for several days in a row. It's been a shorter stint, but we have had 5-6 days of frequent f-cking with no orgasm for me. I think it is growing on her.

Tonight might be the grand finale (at least for this week). I don't want expectations to be too high, but she is going clubbing with girlfriends, and then we will see what happens when she comes home. She didn't want me to orgasm this morning, because she thinks I get too weird about her going out when I am in a post-orgasm state. We'll see what happens.
0 x
danj
Re: Girls Night Out

Post by danj »

Is she locking you up before she heads out?
0 x
-Dan

and yes, that IS my beautiful hotwife wearing the key to my cb-6000s!

Currently Own: CB-6000s, Steelworxx Steelheart (2), modified Steelworxx Looker 3, and DH Gate A271 (2)
Currently Wearing: Steelheart
fuzzydunlop

Post by fuzzydunlop »

danj wrote:Is she locking you up before she heads out?

Yes--wearing CB6000 today.
0 x
danj

Post by danj »

tcs wrote:
danj wrote:Is she locking you up before she heads out?

Yes--wearing CB6000 today.
Good thing. I have a very hard time when left alone unlocked. My desire to masturbate can be overpowering. The device does the job in those moments. :)
0 x
-Dan

and yes, that IS my beautiful hotwife wearing the key to my cb-6000s!

Currently Own: CB-6000s, Steelworxx Steelheart (2), modified Steelworxx Looker 3, and DH Gate A271 (2)
Currently Wearing: Steelheart
fuzzydunlop

Post by fuzzydunlop »

We use the honor system well all the time. Especially when we are in a certain "zone". Today, I like the CB6000 because it is fun and I'd be flopping around too much without it. She's not totally sold on devices but is willing to play.
0 x
Anymouse

Post by Anymouse »

tcs wrote:We use the honor system well all the time. Especially when we are in a certain "zone". Today, I like the CB6000 because it is fun and I'd be flopping around too much without it. She's not totally sold on devices but is willing to play.
Miss Beth and I use the honour system too, but for a different reason.

Since this is what I want for her, and she has learned that she too wants this for her, circumventing the chastity agreement through onanism (how's that for resurrecting an old word) would be destructive to both our goals.

And I think Miss Beth likes the struggle anyway - a chastity belt makes things "easy" - if you can't do anything then there is not much struggle. On the other hand, she likes to watch me struggle I think. - James.
0 x
Currently Wearing: The CB-600S or The Avenger Chastity Belt from Chastity Belts USA, depending on Miss BethK.
My wife Miss BethK holds my key.
Sir Chaste

Post by Sir Chaste »

Anymouse: Onanism? That might make a new addition to "Common Terms and Abbreviations." (or not so common!)
0 x
Previously wore CB6000s, Jail House, and MM Jail Bird. Currently wearing My-Steel Total System hip belt.
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Sir Chaste wrote:Anymouse: Onanism? That might make a new addition to "Common Terms and Abbreviations." (or not so common!)
'Onanism' comes from the mythical story of a character named 'Onan', who was allegedly cautioned not to "spill his seed on the ground" (masturbate).

Thousands of years ago, when the world's population was small and survival was an iffy thing, this might have been a good stricture in order to assure sufficient population growth to enhance survival. Now however, it might be better if it were practiced *more*, rather than breeding babies that one can't support...
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Anymouse

Post by Anymouse »

Sir Chaste wrote:Anymouse: Onanism? That might make a new addition to "Common Terms and Abbreviations." (or not so common!)
Well, I edit erotic Romance novels, so I run into a novel word now and again. (I ran into this one a couple years ago editing a Victorian Regency Romance about a poor girl making her way "up" in the world, so to speak. It's fascinating all the euphemisms Victorians had . . . and how many we do.) - James.
0 x
Currently Wearing: The CB-600S or The Avenger Chastity Belt from Chastity Belts USA, depending on Miss BethK.
My wife Miss BethK holds my key.
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

I often check the in-links to my blog, and a few years ago discovered a site with an interesting play on this:

Http://onania.org/asm

:mrgreen:
0 x