3 flavors of vanilla

Living the real life under lock and key
J Random reader

3 flavors of vanilla

Post by J Random reader »

This guy lists three flavors of male chastity for the vanilla dominatrix, the woman whose man wants to be dominated -
The CHASTIZED wants out of the belt so he can orgasm ASAP. However, you have the keys and can use them as leverage to get almost anything you want - the kinkier the better, as far as he's concerned. He enjoys being on the wrong end of this kind of power.

The CHATHLETE wants out of the belt but regards chastity as the equivalent of an athletics endurance test. He wants to struggle through to some goal of days or weeks. Your role is part coach and part opposition. Half the time you're encouraging him, the other half teasing him and making his life an erotic hell. It doesn't matter who has the keys.

The CHAYSTE male doesn't really want out of the belt once he's in. He enjoys the continuous arrousal and hightened awareness, and the sense of permission he gets from not having his penis in play. He'd also like to think that he's doing this as an act of deep submission. Keys? What keys.
(I suspect more chastity obsessed males are chayste than they let on, and that this flavour underlies the other two. However, it;s unfare to point this out to anybody.)
I think that explains some things. Even some of the things we go round and round about on this here forum. I'm in the chathlete camp. I think I know where some other folk fit. But it would be rude to speak for others.
0 x
Atone
Re: 3 flavors of vanilla

Post by Atone »

I would say I float between chathlete and chayste. I was chathlete for a long time until I really started unpacking some of my submissive desires (with a therapists help) and recently we have been working on the permission / denial aspect.

I will also add that I really like the chastized dynamic when we are "in the moment". I love the idea of my KH leveraging her power to get what she wants. It doesn't have to be kinky though, it usually involves things that neither of us like to do like weed the garden or scrub the toilets. I guess that feeds the submissive side of me rather than the kinky side.
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

I'd have to say 80-90% #1, with the other 10-20% varying between the rest at different times.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Anymouse

Post by Anymouse »

I think I fall primarily in the Chayste category. Perhaps this should have been posted as a poll?
0 x
Currently Wearing: The CB-600S or The Avenger Chastity Belt from Chastity Belts USA, depending on Miss BethK.
My wife Miss BethK holds my key.
celticqueens_sub

Post by celticqueens_sub »

ummmm... I think there are as many reasons for doing it as there are people doing it.. I wonder why people try to put everthing into neat little classifications?
0 x
Owned and loved by Celtic Queen. Her perception is my reality.

Http://www.celticqueen.co.uk

Checkout http://keyheld.blogspot.com/ for lots of good blogs with great advice
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

celticqueens_sub wrote:ummmm... I think there are as many reasons for doing it as there are people doing it.. I wonder why people try to put everthing into neat little classifications?

There are two types of people: those who classify things, and...
0 x
Sir Chaste

Post by Sir Chaste »

I'll vote for "Chayste!" (looks down) Yes, that's me!
0 x
Previously wore CB6000s, Jail House, and MM Jail Bird. Currently wearing My-Steel Total System hip belt.
celticqueens_sub

Post by celticqueens_sub »

Tom Allen wrote:
celticqueens_sub wrote:ummmm... I think there are as many reasons for doing it as there are people doing it.. I wonder why people try to put everthing into neat little classifications?

There are two types of people: those who classify things, and...
I thought I would catch you napping.....:ugeek: I suppose you'll tell me there are 10 people that understand binary next.... :)
0 x
Owned and loved by Celtic Queen. Her perception is my reality.

Http://www.celticqueen.co.uk

Checkout http://keyheld.blogspot.com/ for lots of good blogs with great advice
danj

Post by danj »

I think I can fit any of those at certain times...guess I'll just say it depends on the day! Today? I don't want to be let out...I'm a very happy chaste hubby at the moment.
0 x
-Dan

and yes, that IS my beautiful hotwife wearing the key to my cb-6000s!

Currently Own: CB-6000s, Steelworxx Steelheart (2), modified Steelworxx Looker 3, and DH Gate A271 (2)
Currently Wearing: Steelheart
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

celticqueens_sub wrote: I thought I would catch you napping.....:ugeek: I suppose you'll tell me there are 10 people that understand binary next.... :)
Yeah, that would be me and you.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted