Edging Thread

Living the real life under lock and key
BethK

Edging Thread

Post by BethK »

I got introduced to the subject of "ruined orgasm" around the middle of June of this year. Edging is a practice in which I've engaged in for more years than I wish to reveal here.

In the "Ruined Orgasm Thread", mention was made of one's KH teasing, and stopping such before any "squirting" starts. That would seem to me to be "Edging" rather than "Ruined Orgasm". Edging well-worth doing too!

Specifically, edging is the practice of sexually stimulating your partner to the point just-shy of their orgasm, then keeping up enough stimulation to keep them at that point. Too little, and their arousal goes down. Too much, and an orgasm results (Which can be ruined in case this happens as a last-ditch method). The trick is learning how to keep it just at the perfect point.

It can be done with any sort of stimulation - although it's difficult to impossible using penetrative sex. Manual, oral, using vibrators, electro-stim (for the more adventurous). or using any other sex toys are possibilities. It can be done in conjunction with light bondage or not. Light bondage prevents the person being stimulated from pushing themselves over the edge in their blissful frustration when the partner's stimulation stops, although lack of bondage works because the person is often unmotivated to move because it feels so good. It works on men or on women, and does not have to be done in conjunction with chastity. From my recent experience, MC helps quite a bit. In conjunction with MC, it can be done to him as part of T&D, or it can be done to her as part of the lavish attentions that chaste males often wish to give to their KH.

Basically, the instructions are to sexually stimulate the person by whatever means until they are close to orgasm, then hold them there. :twisted: The exact means is one you've got to learn by practicing with your own partner - it is something that is far better suited to use in a long-term relationship than a one-off tryst. Different techniques work better and worse on different people. It works the first time, but it works far better as one gets better practiced, and observant of what the specific things one's partner does when "close to the edge". It can be improved if the "victim" has a one-syllable word that he or she says just before they are going to surely cum. A video I saw of it the word was, "Hey". It's great for increasing intimacy, because to make it work the person doing it has to focus intently and exclusively on their partner - an act which IMX increases the feelings of love toward that person. Truly, for me, there's nothing that tells me how right I'm doing it when I look in Anymouse's eyes which are rolled-back in his head, and watching him having squirmed himself 30 degrees off of "straight" on the chaise-lounge with the fuzzy "seat belts" that, among other things, prevent him from falling off the chair, or to "help" me push him over to a "Big-O". Watching such a thing gives me immense pleasure, although of a different kind than when he is directly sexually stimulating me.

There's no theoretical limit to how long you can do this. It can be done until one or both people have done this to the point of exhaustion, some pre-determined amount of time, until someone gets thirsty, hungry, needs a bathroom break, or until some other event happens (bedtime, sunrise, the neighbours pound on the door complaining of the noise. "All My Children" comes on, or the Mayan Prophecies are fulfilled).

Librarian doll :geek: that I am (wind me up and I'll recommend a book), I would suggest reading and following the instructions in the book ESO: How You and Your Lover Can Give Each Other Hours of Extended Sexual Orgasm by Alan P. and Donna J. Brauer. The book is written in two parts: One is instructions on how to so pleasure a man, and the other is instructions on how to so pleasure a woman.
0 x
Anymouse's keyholder (loosely defined)
Atone
Re: Edging Thread

Post by Atone »

BethK wrote: In the "Ruined Orgasm Thread", mention was made of one's KH teasing, and stopping such before any "squirting" starts. That would seem to me to be "Edging" rather than "Ruined Orgasm". Edging well-worth doing too!
I think what the other thread was referring to was stopping before any "squirting" starts but that the momentum of the pleasure continued enough that a sub standard ejaculation still took place. When this happens it usually just dribbles out but there is no "orgasmic" release for the guy. Obviously this is quite different from edging which is quite fun but leads to a different kind of frustration for the guy.

Thanks for starting this thread, it will be fun as well.
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

There is a lack of common syntax that makes things difficult to communicate at times.

I know what edging is, but there are different ways to ruin an orgasm, and (to me) they all feel different.

Squeezing the shaft just as it starts or immediately after allows a small amount of semen to get into the plumbing, and part of one's frustration is the feeling of pushing/pumping with nowhere for it to go. My wife tries to time it to squeeze *before* the first pump, so that almost no fluid even gets into the system. And by sqeezing near the base, the backup pressure is stronger. There is no feeling of relief that I would have normally had from the easing of pressure.

Emotiomally, it's like thelong vrind up to the top of a roller coaster, cresting just over the apex, and slamming on the brakes, leaving me witht the expectation of forward motion, but being stuck at the top. Physically, my spasms will last for a long time, as if my body is trying to jump start the flow. When she gets it right, it's very intense, and I'm left both aroused and frustrated.
0 x
wishful4

Post by wishful4 »

I don't know if I buy the idea of a ruined orgasm anyway. Let alone how it would be possible for anyone to know when precisely to remove the stimulation without being told. Most of the videos out there about ruined orgasms just appear to be normal orgasms minus the handwork. If my spouse is working me up to an orgasm, do you think I am going to tell her how to ruin it? Not likely.

Edging, on the other hand, is a great tool to keep the excitement going in a chaste period and is entirely doable by the spouse despite the non-cooperation of the edgee. My spouse just watches for the scrotum signs of an impending explosion and stops, which is then followed by much howling and moaning. There have been times she has allowed me to edge myself, but not very often. Nothing pegs my horny meter more. Edging should probably be one of the most used tools in the Keyholder's toolbox.
0 x
Wishful4
Current Device: DhGate A271
Atone

Post by Atone »

wishful4 wrote:I don't know if I buy the idea of a ruined orgasm anyway.
I bet if the instant you were about to come she let go and as you started to spurt whacked your balls with a 3/4" wood paddle you would :lol:

The reality is they exist. They might be elusive for some like the G-spot (apparently scientifically proven now) but they do exist. Basically you do ejaculate, you don't get sexual satisfaction. You stay wound up and hard, you just have a bit of a mess added to the mix. The easy way to know it was ruined is if all the crazy kinky thoughts you had before are still there after. If you just roll over and go to sleep it wasn't ruined.
0 x
Anymouse

Post by Anymouse »

wishful4 wrote:I don't know if I buy the idea of a ruined orgasm anyway. Let alone how it would be possible for anyone to know when precisely to remove the stimulation without being told. Most of the videos out there about ruined orgasms just appear to be normal orgasms minus the handwork. If my spouse is working me up to an orgasm, do you think I am going to tell her how to ruin it? Not likely.
Well, there is a point to a ruined orgasm. The point is because it is ruined, you are ready to go again. Ruin that one and you can still go. Just like the Energizer Bunny.

And the various types of ruined orgasms (abandonment, squeeze shaft, crush head, slap down) all feel quite different from each other and from a regular orgasm.

As for how to remove the stimulation? Observation. How do you tell your significant other is about to O? And with a ruined orgasm, if you end too soon, you simply start again.
0 x
Currently Wearing: The CB-600S or The Avenger Chastity Belt from Chastity Belts USA, depending on Miss BethK.
My wife Miss BethK holds my key.
MissyBsBitch

Post by MissyBsBitch »

Ruined orgasms do exist, we have started to call it a fluid release rather than a ruined orgasm. A ruined orgasm when done spot on there is no orgasm only a fluid release. After about a week with no fluid release my testicles start to ache, although not painful I certainly start looking for a release. Some would call it milking but to me that is more to do with prostate massaging.
0 x
24/7 Chaste husband to my beautiful Wife/keyholder.
BethK

Post by BethK »

wishful4 wrote:I don't know if I buy the idea of a ruined orgasm anyway. Let alone how it would be possible for anyone to know when precisely to remove the stimulation without being told. Most of the videos out there about ruined orgasms just appear to be normal orgasms minus the handwork. If my spouse is working me up to an orgasm, do you think I am going to tell her how to ruin it? Not likely.
About 6 weeks ago, I wasn't sure what to think of the notion of a "ruined orgasm" when I first heard about them. I read about them on various chastity blogs, and found links to some videos of them.

To find out how to ruin an orgasm, you must be very familiar with your partner, of what things indicate that he is just beyond the point of having an orgasm. And, physiological understanding of the male orgasm so that you can ruin them. It is fluid release without the orgasmic release. The guy is "ready to go" just as soon as it's over with no refractory period. Anymouse figured out the first time that he spent as much time in orgasmic bliss that night than a man can be expected to have over the course of a 75 year lifetime.

Erections can last more than an hour beyond any stimulation.

As Anymouse said, and I said in the "Ruined orgasm thread", there are several ways to ruin orgasms. They all feel different to him, and several of them can be done at the same time. Joking aside, whacking (you) in the nuts with something would ruin the orgasm. That's one method, and a method which I have not tried.

The fluid is significantly different than semen from a regular orgasm.

The person having his orgasm ruined is quite happy to help or cooperate with ruining orgasm. "Ruined" is something of a misnomer, because as I would expect all of the guys here who've had them can attest, they are fantastic!

I have seen a video of it, where the guy had a 1-syllable word that told his partner to stop. That can work very well. The reason it works is that the male in chastity really wants to be denied a (real) orgasm.
0 x
Anymouse's keyholder (loosely defined)
Belle

Post by Belle »

They happen all the time here. Jnuts will tell me when to stop or stop himself. Best test for me as to whether or not it is really ruined is his response to me direction to "clean it up". If he eagerly goes for it then I know it was successfully ruined. He has become very good at ruining them during intercourse, which makes the clean up even better.
0 x
~Belle
Jnuts wife & keyholder
http://nuts4belle.wordpress.com/
J Random reader

Post by J Random reader »

wishful4 wrote:I don't know if I buy the idea of a ruined orgasm anyway.
That's one way to get quoted.

It is an oxymoron. Like Dehydrated water. Or fat free sour cream. There's no orgasm in a ruined orgasm. & it's the name we're stuck with.
0 x