Has she become AFRAID to tease you?

Living the real life under lock and key
jnuts

Re: Has she become AFRAID to tease you?

Post by jnuts »

Wanting to stop all stimulation for fear of you cumming seems a little odd.

I do know I was a little scared last night when she bought the Fleshlight. People are always talking about how the Stamina Training ones will make you cum almost instantly. I don't really see that. The real thing is so much better.
0 x
A vanilla couple finding their way in the male chastity lifestyle:
http://nuts4belle.wordpress.com
That same couple reviewing the hell out of sex toys:
http://nuts4toys.net
Atone

Post by Atone »

I haven't looked that close at the fleshlight but the one I have is a rubbery (silicone maybe) sleeve with a hole smaller than a pencil in it. With the right lube I am positive I could be made to come in under 30 seconds whether I wanted to or not :D :D

-A
0 x
Belle

Post by Belle »

0 x
~Belle
Jnuts wife & keyholder
http://nuts4belle.wordpress.com/
davidphd1866

Post by davidphd1866 »

Jnuts, Belle, Dev,

I agree that my wife's reaction is odd. It really has my mind twisting. Is she really that interested in the year long milestone? Is she really afraid (expecting) that I cannot withstand a brief teasing session? Is this an excuse for her to avoid certain kinds of sexual contact? Is this really a clever mindfu*k designed to make me.......something?

I guess this is part of the whole experiment anyways, finding out just what happens when faced with a significant chastity challenge. I am guessing if there was no goal in mind, she wouldn't care so much. One thing is for sure, my wife LOVES goals and objectives. She's constantly running her own life that way. You'd be amazed at how many times she delights in "checking the box" to say something is completed.

She may just be the most "pure" keyholder yet.....

Thanks for all the comments. And a special congrats to Dev for her 100th post on her blog.

David
0 x
poinciana

Post by poinciana »

David,

When my wife and I started playing around with chastity, it was just before she got pregnant with our first child, so it was an easy enough task to be locked up when she got pregnant. We had little sexual activity for weeks and I thought it was fine; I was enjoying my new toy. But she obliged me because she felt guilty about denying me. The same thing happened around the birth, and until she got her 'mojo' back.

But after that she changed. She thought my wearing the device was just a game - that I wore it to alleviate her guilt while she was otherwise incapacitated. When she realised that was not it at all, she began to test and push me. How long could I go? We sometimes had sex with the device left on. She began to initiate sex, unheard of before. In short, she began to have fun with it, too.

Now that is our MO. It only comes out if she intends to use it.

She is expecting again, so I've been locked-up and denied any stimulation of any kind for 11 weeks so far. I was unlocked on the weekend to get a PA piercing, so I am still out until Friday, while my wound heals. But I could be without for quite some time yet; she feels no guilt this time round.

So, to answer your question, she hasn't become afraid to tease me, she would if she felt like it. But I have to say that I had no way of knowing about the amazing changes in her this chastity thing would bring. And we're both very happy with where we are.
0 x
davidphd1866

Post by davidphd1866 »

Poinciana,

Dozo yoroshiku.

I think you are very fortunate to have a wife so interested in chastity. I can only imagine--but will soon experience--what it is like to go 11 weeks without stimulation. Do you think your wife enjoys not stimulating you or does she simply feel that she should avoid it to help your chastity?

I think this is the question for my wife. Part of her enjoys denying me stimulation and part of her just isn't sure what to do considering the importance of reaching our full year goal. If I had to guess, based on her behaviors, I think my wife genuinely prefers not to bother with stimulating my penis. Ever since we met she referred to my semen as a "mess" and "stinky cum" that had to be dealt with after sex. (I was never allowed to ejaculate inside of her) Many years ago, before being married, she even referred to old boyfriends as having "big cocks that they just wanted to shoot cum with".

So I wonder, will the deepening chastity only cause her to stimulate me less? Sounds similar in your case.

Thanks for writing.

David
0 x
Celtic Queen

Post by Celtic Queen »

David

2 points leap out at me

"Is this an excuse for her to avoid certain kinds of sexual contact?"

"I think my wife genuinely prefers not to bother with stimulating my penis. Ever since we met she referred to my semen as a "mess" and "stinky cum" that had to be dealt with after sex. (I was never allowed to ejaculate inside of her) "

Forgive my bluntness but have you just granted her a year off from sex and consigned yourself to a year of celibacy?

In my view chastity does not work without "maintenance" - that can range from gentle teasing every once in a while to regular edging. What doesn't work in chastity is heaving a sigh of relief that one extra marital duty is put on hold just for the price of holding a key.

I suggest you have that conversation very soon before you start to feel a bit resentful.
0 x
"Only the man whose neck is bent may bear the oppressor's heel"
www.celticqueen.co.uk/blogs
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

Interestingly, Mrs. Edge gets a malicious thrill out of teasing me just enough to make me "leak", that is, have a quasi-mini-ruined orgasm while I'm locked up. She doesn't count those as actual orgasms, but she does like to tease me by telling me that those will be the only way I'll be allowed relief for XX months.
0 x
Atone

Post by Atone »

Tom Allen wrote: but she does like to tease me by telling me that those will be the only way I'll be allowed relief for XX months.
Tom, are you still locked from your accidental lockup where you thought you were using your test lock?

-A
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

Atone wrote:
Tom Allen wrote: but she does like to tease me by telling me that those will be the only way I'll be allowed relief for XX months.
Tom, are you still locked from your accidental lockup where you thought you were using your test lock?
Nope, I've been swinging free for a while now. We're just enjoying the time until the mood strikes us again. I mean, we talk about it (usually during sex), but it's really okay to enjoy *not* being locked up.

I guess we're not very good at this stuff, huh?
0 x