Is there any denying that MC is increasing in popularity?

Living the real life under lock and key
finallyhappy

Re: Is there any denying that MC is increasing in popularity

Post by finallyhappy »

Which brings us to that delightful paradox of me saying that a majority of the women folk want men folk to act like a cliche of a man. Yet to indulge in MC, we've had to shed some of those social mores.

But it all comes back to the original interview question. And when approached with a off the wall question, these women fell back on their training and perception of 'normal'.
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

celticqueens_sub wrote: (I know I would die protecting my kids and wife in a heartbeat and I suspect from the example and conclusion you make you would too?)
"Nobody ever won a war by dying for his country. You win a war by making the other poor bastard die for *his* country!"
-- Gen. George S. Patton
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

"The difference that I am trying to point out is that as a man, I would expect myself to shield my partner's body with mine. But would never ever expect a woman to do that for me. It is not about 'bravery' but the traditional value instilled in me of what each gender should do in that situation."
The submission of a man to his woman, and her dominance of him, says nothing about his willingness to defend her from hostile 'outsiders' in an adversarial situation. It would seem as though you are making the assumption that all men who submit to a woman are effeminate 'sissy' types who do not 'act like men'. This is a false assumption. Many men who are otherwise very powerful men choose to submit to and be dominated by a woman.

In fact, many powerful men, military, political figures, CEOs, etc., choose to indulge in female domination scenarios *because* it is the antithesis of their 'normal' behavior. It frees them from their usual role and provides them an escape from the burdens of their usual positions.

I am always prepared to defend my wife in situations when it is necessary, and have done so several times...including an instance of an armed stalker. I would not say that I am ready to die for her, because dying would make me unable to protect her- when I fight for her, I fight to *win*, if someone else wants to die for her I am more than willing to accommodate him.

Being 'submissive' to a woman does not automatically make a man something other than a man, nor a sissy/pussy/coward. Would these types be submissive to a woman? Perhaps, but the fact that a man submits does not make him one of these if he was not already.

I would suggest that you need to re-adjust your thinking on this matter.
"Nobody ever won a war by dying for his country. You win a war by making the other poor bastard die for *his* country!"
-- Gen. George S. Patton
^^^^^^^^This was one of the very first lessons taught in my Basic Training company.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Anymouse

Post by Anymouse »

I would prefer to live and defend my wife rather than die, unless by dying I can take out the attacker with me.

I suspect my wife would do the same.

Neither of us particularly desires to live without the other, and would use any or all means to prevent injury or death to each other. To claim that is "manly" is somewhat of a misnomer: it is "human."

Not too long ago I was attacked by a person while visiting a neighbour. (That person was visiting too.) He suddenly shot his arm out and grabbed me around the throat, simultaneously knocking my wife off her cane and throwing her to the floor.

I was immobilised. As she came up off the floor, cane in hand as a weapon, she was preparing to take a fatal swing at the man's external pacemaker when he relented and fled.

There is no difference between the altruistic act of a man pushing an unknown child out of the way of a bus and being killed in the process, and a woman doing the same thing. That is courage, that is heroism, that is bravery, it is not "manly."

One notes that when the frontier was settled in the early USA, the women and children went along too. If the man were injured in a gunfight, his wife would pick up his rifle and continue shooting. Such things have much to do with survival and little to do with manliness.

Any society in which the women are nothing more than pampered objects that must be protected by menfolk at all costs are also societies which objectify and devalue women. They are property.

On the other hand, submitting chastely to your wife/girlfriend/SO has nothing to do with giving up manhood or womanhood for that matter (unless that is part of the agreement which I won't go into now). That has to do with trust and desire and a whole host of sex, not any idea of being made "less of a man."
0 x
Currently Wearing: The CB-600S or The Avenger Chastity Belt from Chastity Belts USA, depending on Miss BethK.
My wife Miss BethK holds my key.
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

Anymouse wrote:submitting chastely to your wife/girlfriend/SO has nothing to do with giving up manhood or womanhood for that matter (unless that is part of the agreement which I won't go into now). That has to do with trust and desire and a whole host of sex, not any idea of being made "less of a man."
Hear, Hear!! Now where did I put my Geritol :lol:
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
celticqueens_sub

Post by celticqueens_sub »

Tom Allen wrote:
celticqueens_sub wrote: (I know I would die protecting my kids and wife in a heartbeat and I suspect from the example and conclusion you make you would too?)
-- Gen. George S. Patton
Now days you win a war by pushing a button... and nuking them! From the fabulously bad Starship Troopers...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FNhYJgDdCu4
0 x
Owned and loved by Celtic Queen. Her perception is my reality.

Http://www.celticqueen.co.uk

Checkout http://keyheld.blogspot.com/ for lots of good blogs with great advice
finallyhappy

Post by finallyhappy »

I love how one example can scatter off into 15 different directions. Focus people, focus.

Now back to the point. Yes there are submissive men, yes there are dominant women. My whole point is about the main stream, not everyones 50 shades of grey.

Bottom line, as a rule young women like their men to be pretty. Mature women like their men men to be rough around the edges. More testosterone than estrogen. The key to it all is self-confidence. All women like someone who is always in control of themselves and of the situation.

So when you ask some random women if she wants a man not to be in control of himself and his body of course the answer will be no.
0 x
finallyhappy

Post by finallyhappy »

celticqueens_sub wrote:
Tom Allen wrote:
-- Gen. George S. Patton
Now days you win a war by pushing a button... and nuking them! From the fabulously bad Starship Troopers...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FNhYJgDdCu4
Horrible movie but really decent book
0 x
finallyhappy

Post by finallyhappy »

Dserves wrote:
finallyhappy wrote:They like to be safe and taken care of.
^This is true for me.^

I also could not believe that that girl agreed to marry the coward that left her baby lying on the floor and ran out by himself. She would be much better off marrying the young man (a stranger) who DID help her and her children get out. I once experienced something similar, and it took everything i had not to ask the stranger who saved my life to take me home with him.
I am glad that things seem to have worked out for you.

Kink is kink and sex is sex but my humble belief is that a woman wants a partner that in the light of day and out in the street and she can look to with respect.
0 x
celticqueens_sub

Post by celticqueens_sub »

Horrible movie but really decent book
Thanks I didn't know it was a book too... I will look for it
0 x
Owned and loved by Celtic Queen. Her perception is my reality.

Http://www.celticqueen.co.uk

Checkout http://keyheld.blogspot.com/ for lots of good blogs with great advice