Is there any denying that MC is increasing in popularity?

Living the real life under lock and key
finallyhappy

Re: Is there any denying that MC is increasing in popularity

Post by finallyhappy »

celticqueens_sub wrote:
Horrible movie but really decent book
Thanks I didn't know it was a book too... I will look for it
I remember reading it when I was still a kid. Maybe late 70's.
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Now days you win a war by pushing a button... and nuking them! From the fabulously bad Starship Troopers...
The book was much better. The movie sucked, because, IIRC, it deviated so far from the book that it wasn't even the same thing anymore.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Sir Chaste

Post by Sir Chaste »

The author of the book "Starship Troopers" was Sci-Fi legend Robert A. Heinlein, who passed away in 1988.
0 x
Previously wore CB6000s, Jail House, and MM Jail Bird. Currently wearing My-Steel Total System hip belt.
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

TwistedMister wrote:
Now days you win a war by pushing a button... and nuking them! From the fabulously bad Starship Troopers...
The book was much better. The movie sucked, because, IIRC, it deviated so far from the book that it wasn't even the same thing anymore.
*cough*I, Robot*cough*

Sorry, what was that about movies deviating so far from the book?
0 x
celticqueens_sub

Post by celticqueens_sub »

I don't remember there being so many Audi cars in the book....
0 x
Owned and loved by Celtic Queen. Her perception is my reality.

Http://www.celticqueen.co.uk

Checkout http://keyheld.blogspot.com/ for lots of good blogs with great advice
Finn

Post by Finn »

Did I stumble on a robots in chastity thread??
0 x
Living with my 2 favorite people, in a semi-poly situation. Serving my Mistress Crosby, who holds my keys.
keeperof55

Post by keeperof55 »

I have to be honest, if I was asked that question in public by a stranger or someone I knew I would have responded the same way. My husband introduced me to MC after about 20 years of marriage. Our relationship has always been good but now I'd say it's great. Having said that, I've always felt that my sexual relationship with him is private and off-limits to outside conversation... even with my own best friend so there's no way I'd entertain a conversation or poll with another individual.
0 x
TwistedMister

Post by TwistedMister »

My wife and her 'best' friends discuss some aspects of our/their sexual relationships, though there are some limits- she hasn't told them that she likes to keep me 'locked up'. There is one friend who may learn of it eventually (she has a side-business selling sex toys by means of home parties, and we have been getting some things from her so the conversations are a bit more explicit).
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
WendyWicke

Post by WendyWicke »

Dserves wrote:
celticqueens_sub wrote:To be clear... were these 10 women people you randomly approached in the street and asked about locking up/controlling male orgasms? If so... I am surprised they didn't think youwere a nutter :shock:
Inneedofchange, if those women were strangers, you're lucky you didn't get maced!
I am a female keyholder, and if some random stranger came up to me on the street asking that question, I'd probably just mumble something about being late for an appointment and sidle away as fast as I could.
0 x
TwistedMister

Post by TwistedMister »

The 'survey' would require a more careful design, perhaps beginning with questions regarding fidelity and jealousy, and in terms that were not overtly sexual...maybe 5 or 10 questions, keep it short. The final question might be something along the lines of "If there were a way to guarantee that *you* would be in complete control of your [male's] sexual activity, would you be interested?"
0 x