Is there any denying that MC is increasing in popularity?

Living the real life under lock and key
celticqueens_sub

Re: Is there any denying that MC is increasing in popularity

Post by celticqueens_sub »

inneedofchange wrote:I sometimes wonder how many women would truly enjoy being in charge of their man's orgasms. One day I grew the balls to hopefully satisfy my curiosity. I personally approached and asked 10 women in public about this concept. I was 100% honest with all of them about what I was doing. I wanted to know the truth. Turns out 10 out of 10 of these women were supposedly not interested in the idea of MC. Not a single damn one of them. I still believe that many of the so called women online who claim to love MC are in fact men. Maybe I'm no fun to some, but what it should always come down to in the end is respect for the truth.
To be clear... were these 10 women people you randomly approached in the street and asked about locking up/controlling male orgasms? If so... I am surprised they didn't think you were a nutter :shock: Perhaps you can elaborate? Also, 10 women? 10? That is so small a number you could never hope to draw any conclusion from that.
I still believe that many of the so called women online who claim to love MC are in fact men.
:roll:
0 x
Owned and loved by Celtic Queen. Her perception is my reality.

Http://www.celticqueen.co.uk

Checkout http://keyheld.blogspot.com/ for lots of good blogs with great advice
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

Dserves wrote:Inneedofchange, if those women were strangers, you're lucky you didn't get maced!
:lol:

Yeah, I was thinking that, too.
0 x
Anymouse

Post by Anymouse »

On the topic "Is there any denying . . . " if Fox News is covering it, as tightly-bound as their undies are, then I suspect that it is increasing.

That and more firms are entering the marketplace. That wouldn't be happening if there weren't a market to sell to.
0 x
Currently Wearing: The CB-600S or The Avenger Chastity Belt from Chastity Belts USA, depending on Miss BethK.
My wife Miss BethK holds my key.
fuzzydunlop

Post by fuzzydunlop »

Cheap chastity devices are new, but some of the fundamentals of erotic denial have been around as long as people have been thinking about sex. Ever see or read Lysistrata? When I was reading Penthouse 25 years ago I remember reading a sex advice column about a women who noticed her lover was more attentive when she made him wait all weekend for sex. The Internet has helped anyone with a kinky interest feel less isolated for sure. But I bet most couples with healthy sex lives have used a little tease and denial now and then even if a cock cage never occurred to them.
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

tcs wrote: But I bet most couples with healthy sex lives have used a little tease and denial now and then even if a cock cage never occurred to them.
That's just freakin' weird.
0 x
finallyhappy

Post by finallyhappy »

I would be surprised if any woman said yes. Very few woman are dominate or controlling by nature. Most women want a dominate in control man.

The reason that a woman participates in male chastity is by an evolved process of understanding the benefits to the relationship. It's all about the relationship not the control.
0 x
Anymouse

Post by Anymouse »

tcs wrote:Cheap chastity devices are new, but some of the fundamentals of erotic denial have been around as long as people have been thinking about sex. Ever see or read Lysistrata?
I would love to see what would happen if someone digging around a Neanderthal or early modern human site dug up artwork of a domina.
finallyhappy wrote:I would be surprised if any woman said yes. Very few woman are dominate or controlling by nature. Most women want a dominate in control man.
That is because of social constructs, not an innate disability or evolutionary development. Five thousand years of patriarchal social constructs have suppressed women into subservient roles, backed by holy books and religions.

Of note, the modern protest movement in the USA was started by the women's temperance movement (those lovely ladies trying to outlaw booze and foisting off the XVIII Amendment on us, and force women back into the kitchen). Little did they expect they would be the direct cause of granting women the right to vote.

WWII finished off any scientific ideas about the inferiority of women to dominate the workplace, when all the men went off to war and the women ran the economy. When the men returned and demanded industry give their jobs back, the modern feminist movement was born from the backlash.

James, not subservient, but acknowledging who in this family is best suited to run the household finances and my O's.
0 x
Currently Wearing: The CB-600S or The Avenger Chastity Belt from Chastity Belts USA, depending on Miss BethK.
fuzzydunlop

Post by fuzzydunlop »

Anymouse wrote:I would love to see what would happen if someone digging around a Neanderthal or early modern human site dug up artwork of a domina.
As long as there has been art, there has been kinky art.
finallyhappy wrote:I would be surprised if any woman said yes. Very few woman are dominate or controlling by nature. Most women want a dominate in control man.

The reason that a woman participates in male chastity is by an evolved process of understanding the benefits to the relationship. It's all about the relationship not the control.
What a crazy stereotypical and superficial view of things. A lot of people with bad skills at relating to their partners fall back on thinking the other person just doesn't get it. Most people don't want to get hit over the head by somebody else who is self absorbed with whatever their kink or taste might be. I bet if you polled random women over whether they want a dominant man in control you would get an equally bad or worse reaction.
0 x
Anymouse

Post by Anymouse »

My wife is still working on her next post to her blog on cynicism and doom, which is on the population bomb, and there is a good chance she is going to out me then. Eek.
0 x
Celtic Queen

Post by Celtic Queen »

finallyhappy wrote:I would be surprised if any woman said yes. Very few woman are dominate or controlling by nature. Most women want a dominate in control man. .
Yet another person speaking for the entire species again. On what are you basing this tedious axiom?
0 x
"Only the man whose neck is bent may bear the oppressor's heel"
www.celticqueen.co.uk/blogs