Turnabout is fair play

Living the real life under lock and key
Chuck

Turnabout is fair play

Post by Chuck »

For 10 months now we have been living a MC lifestyle. Some time back she mentioned to me that she wants to be more creative in the bedroom but felt that with life and work being as it is she could be at risk of ignoring our sex life. We came up with a simple solution. We made it a rule that she has to do something every 4 days that was either sexual, erotic or sensual even if for just a few minutes. If she failed to do so, on the 5th day we would play a game to decide what she would do. We chose Bingo. I wrote a numbered list of things I want her to do for me and things I want to do for her. I wrote some rules that also determined rewards for the winner if no list item was drawn before the game finished with a "Bingo". Some of the items I listed require that I have the cage removed so she has the right as KH to modify as she sees fit if she wants me to stay caged. One of the list items is that I get to eat her until she almost cums. I won that one a few weeks ago. I brought her to the edge several times and then we went about our evening. She was horny as heck for the next few days and explained that she finally understood why I liked chastity, T&D and Orgasm Denial so much.

Last night I won Bingo with list item number 1, 20 minute blowjob. She said she was adding a list item too and said that I'll eat her till she almost cums. She had me go first and I took her to the edge several times. Once was so close that she actually "tapped out", much like MMA fighters do when they've had enough. I took it just a bit closer and stopped when I felt the beginnings of the orgasm. She moaned and squirmed for at least a minute. She was hornier than I've ever seen her. She then said it was my turn. When she rolled over, got on her hands and knees she looked me in the eyes and said, "This would be a perfect time to have a lover start fucking me", and proceeded to give me the most intense BJ I can remember. She was so horny the whole time. I would have shot buckets if she had let the intensity drop but it was just too intense to cum. As soon as the 20 minutes were up she looked at me, patted my belly and said, "Okay, back in the cage". I had a very tough time putting my CB6000 back on. She chuckled a few times as I struggled. As soon as I was back in, she brought her vibrator out and said that I could watch. She got herself off a good one and said that next time I'll finish her off with my mouth.

When we went to sleep I was so horny that I actually shared her pillow. I just couldn't get close enough to her. When we woke, I was still on her pillow and had the most painfully hard morning wood in the cage in recent memory.

I really like that she now has a better understanding of what this does from my side since she has experienced female orgasm denial. It's something that I can see being incorporated into our sex life more often.

I may well be the luckiest guy on the planet. It sure feels that way.

Sorry for the long post but I thought I'd share that. My wife, even after all this time never really understood why I liked MC and orgasm denial until we denied her.
0 x
wspony

Re: Turnabout is fair play

Post by wspony »

Interesting story! And very erotic :-)

My KH/wife sounds much like yours. She too often has life and work getting in the way of erotic thoughts. Instead of bingo we play a sort of card-game currently where I and she wrote a couple of playing cards that list different erotic things that she can do. Into this stack we mix some blank cards as well... Each day she would draw such a card and use it as "hint" on what she could do today... We use a different stack of cards for hints about my release date and hints about what to do on my release date :-) She greatly enjoys all this. Last time I was released she was quite tired and would never have played out of her own mind. However when we got into a hot bathtub and into bed afterwards she was totally turned on and I got to orally bring her to orgasm :-) Afterwards she always says she is glad that she did it... Sometimes you just have to be told to do something erotic/sexual ;-) ... as you know you will enjoy it anyway ...

Nice idea about bringing your KH to the edge and leaving her there :-) I did this to my KH some times. She would just tell me if I stopped one more time she would use the vibrator and leave me locked forever ;-) *G* ...
0 x
Chuck

Post by Chuck »

wspony wrote:Interesting story! And very erotic :-)

My KH/wife sounds much like yours. She too often has life and work getting in the way of erotic thoughts......

.......... Afterwards she always says she is glad that she did it... Sometimes you just have to be told to do something erotic/sexual ;-) ... as you know you will enjoy it anyway ...

Nice idea about bringing your KH to the edge and leaving her there :-) I did this to my KH some times. She would just tell me if I stopped one more time she would use the vibrator and leave me locked forever ;-) *G* ...

So true. She has even bragged to her friends at work about how the bingo has helped liven up our sex life. (Not telling them the chastity part.)
0 x
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

Nice post Chuck. You are among a lot of lucky guys here.

When I pleasure my wife she gets upset when I bring her close and then stop. I like most guys love it but for her it's a turn off. :(
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
Atone

Post by Atone »

My wife would kill me if I did that.
0 x
MissyBsBitch

Post by MissyBsBitch »

I did it twice to my wife, stopped playing right when she was about to orgasm, she wasn't impressed at all!
0 x
24/7 Chaste husband to my beautiful Wife/keyholder.
Anymouse

Post by Anymouse »

My wife would do a gonadectomy on me if I tried something like that. You start the motor, you drive the car.

That said, here is a novel wild card you could put in:

A black card (or some other ominous sign). When the card goes in, you reverse roles (this would require a small investment of cash). You come out of your chastity belt, she goes in hers.

I just don't know about that "submit" button below the Edit window . . . James, O-less since June 18 (sixty-nine days)
0 x
Currently Wearing: The CB-600S or The Avenger Chastity Belt from Chastity Belts USA, depending on Miss BethK.
My wife Miss BethK holds my key.
wspony

Post by wspony »

Funny thing ...

When I was going down on my wife some week or two ago, this accidentally happened. Sometimes I pause a bit to slow things down and let her enjoy the fun longer... this time I did pause at the exact moment when she had an orgasm... well ... it was a ruined one! ... She made me go down on her again and give her a second orgasm (something she normally NEVER does). It took a whole lot longer than the first orgasm. Afterwards we talked and she was totally baffled that 1) she could go on and 2) her second orgasm just took so long ... When I hinted that we should perhaps do that again ... her gaze was enough to silence me ... and made me think never to stop again ...
0 x