Bummer, no PA for me

Living the real life under lock and key
Shane67

Bummer, no PA for me

Post by Shane67 »

I went in for a consultation last Wednesday and got the bad news that I can't have a PA (or a frenum piercing for that matter). Due to my "glans structure" any piercing in that area will most likely tear or migrate. I was disappointed, but not really surprised, as I have suspected as much; it's probably why I've dragged my feet for so long.

So now what? An ampallang? An apadravya? I can't get anything transurethral, and without the urine flow to keep the piercing clean, I'm not sure it's a good idea to enclose such a piercing in metal tube without cleaning it daily. I'm currently leaning towards a foreskin piercing, which probably rules out any really long term continuous wear, but should work if the device is removed once a week? Thoughts?
0 x
Orko

Re: Bummer, no PA for me

Post by Orko »

Sorry Shane, but I cant believe that. I'm no piercer, but I have some Piercings, I had a lot of Piercings few years agao (incl. Ampallang) and I'm reading a lot about piercings, have a lot of pierced friends and I would say: I have a lot of experience an knowledge about piercings and how to get pierced and how to pierce. And I dont know one reason why it should not be possible to get your Frenum or PA pierced.

If you dont mind, give us/me a picture of your glans (the back ov your penis) and I'll take a look. Or send me an eMail with a foto.

If I would be in your situation, I would ask an other Piercer. A second (third, forth) opinion could be helpful...

And, by the way, when a PA is not possible, dont think about an Apadravya. This one need the same hole as the PA! Did your Piercer said a Apadravya should be possible?

An Ampallang is no easy thing. I had mine for over a year, and I loved it. But in the end, ... a PA gives you and your partner more than a Ampallang!

If you have any questions about Piercings, I'm at your disposal!
0 x
talk to me on skype: keggi80