Milking

Living the real life under lock and key
Celtic Queen

Milking

Post by Celtic Queen »

My hub and I have been discussing longer periods of chastity and the topic of milking came up. Has anyone got any experience of this and is it actually beneficial at all?

As usual, there's a wealth of conflicting advice, fantasy, long tall tales and medical scare stories so I would appreciate advice from a real ,living breathing person who actually knows what they are talking about!! :D
0 x
"Only the man whose neck is bent may bear the oppressor's heel"
www.celticqueen.co.uk/blogs
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Re: Milking

Post by Tom Allen »

Fellow blogger Lady Lubyanka has a rather extensive page on prostate milking. Keep in mind that it takes a lot of practice, and some people just can't seem to make it work for them.

In addition to milking, however, please note that there are other alternatives. Ruined orgasms come to mind, but you can also force an orgasm out of a man with a good vibrator while he's still in the device. This can lead to some interesting scenarios.

And somewhere, I've written about having quasi-orgasms while still caged. I'll dig them up.
0 x
wants2lockhimup

Post by wants2lockhimup »

My BF and I have experimented with milking just a bit and found it to be quite exciting. I had read that it was a good alternative to a ruined orgasm and wanted to try it. What I did find was that it took the "edge" off a bit too much and have decided that it is something we will save it for when he is allowed to orgasm. It was not as difficult as I thought it would be, just time consuming at first while finding just the right amount of pressure and stimulation. As far as beneficial, I have read that the prostate will empty on it's own if there are no orgasms for long periods, so who knows. He seemed to enjoy it so that is the benefit that I discovered. Just my 2 cents. :)
0 x
Celtic Queen

Post by Celtic Queen »

Thanks folks. I do ruin his orgasms and this seemed to be another tool in the kit as it were. I read a load of old rubbish about it being a medical necessity to flush the prostate if there was to be protracted orgasm denial which led me to wonder how paraplegic men didnt all end up with cancer. We did buy that odd white aneros device but havent been able to make that work either. Practice I guess.
0 x
Orko

Post by Orko »

I had only one try at myself with this helpful toy: the RudeBoy.

It works very well in this way.

After some minutes searching the right position it starts dripping out of me... I'm sure, it was not our last try.

But I must say, after that... I was falling into a deep dark hole... The milking was great, but after that, still extremely horny... I could cry...
0 x
talk to me on skype: keggi80
davidphd1866

Post by davidphd1866 »

I had bicycling-related prostatitis last year and asked my urologist the specific milking question.

He emphatically said do NOT do it. He said you will likely cause more harm than good. He went on to say that many years ago urologists would use prostate massage as therapy for prostatitis, but no more.

I hope that helps.
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

davidphd1866 wrote:I had bicycling-related prostatitis last year and asked my urologist the specific milking question
http://www.niagaracycle.com/index.php?cPath=124_360

I have a Thompson's EZ Seat. It's not for aggressive cyclocross riding, but on my hybridized hardtail MTB it's pretty good, *especially* while wearing a device.
0 x
davidphd1866

Post by davidphd1866 »

Thank you Tom. I appreciate the link. As you know, bike seats aren't very prostate friendly.

In the spirit of full disclosure, the urologist didn't say for certain that the cycling caused the prostatitis, only that the various traumas MAY have. Obviously, if riding a bike caused prostatitis, there'd be some terribly unhealthy professional cyclists out there.

So for that couple considering milking......I recommend extreme caution at least.
0 x
poinciana

Post by poinciana »

"Has anyone got any experience of this and is it actually beneficial at all?"

Prostate massage "milking" is unnecessary for the health of the prostate, and I've not seen anywhere, despite a lot of research, any advice to the contrary.

That said, I still find it a very pleasurable sensation, especially if I have been without ejaculation for some time (meaning weeks). But I don't have any explanation as to why, except to say that if I have been denied for weeks, I find many things arousing and pleasurable!

So, perhaps mentally beneficial and satisfying.
0 x
Celtic Queen

Post by Celtic Queen »

Thanks All. We'll have another try at it - but carefully.
0 x