friends

Living the real life under lock and key
horserider4

friends

Post by horserider4 »

Good Morning,

I have a question about if and when anyone has talked to or with a male friend about chasity? Did you tell your friends that you are wearing a device and their reaction. I have been wearing mine for about 4 months and would like to discuss it with my friends but am not sure. Has your wife/gf talked to her friends.
0 x
currently using cb6k since march
wspony

Re: friends

Post by wspony »

We know another couple where she is my gf's best friend. They don't play into chastity, but my gf still talked to her about me being locked up and stuff. Strange feeling to be "exposed" to a strange this way... I know her best friend quite well, but still it feels a bit funny...

Occasionally we have met this couple for dinner and stuff and my gf's friend sometimes smirked at me and said stuff like: "Well, it seems the snake will stay in the cage today" with a laugh. Her friend does not know about it (I hope...) ...

No other guys know about me and my gf playing something like this :-) Not sure if we want to talk to others about it soon.
0 x
Sir Chaste

Post by Sir Chaste »

horserider4: This is a very timely topic for me, because I recently told my best friend, "James," that Dsrv and I have an MC relationship. James went through a messy divorce one year ago, which involved two minor children, but he has now been attempting to meet women through on-line social networks. So, in order to assist him in finding "a nice woman," I had suggested to James that he broaden his search to include FetLife and other non-traditional sites. James is extremely "vanilla," and he claimed to have absolutely no knowledge of any such "kinky" lifestyles. This led to a discussion of MC, it's goals and values, and the role of the KH. I was very open to James about the subject, but I could tell that "he doesn't really get it!" While he certainly wishes us well in our relationship, I doubt that James would ever be interested in an MC lifestyle for himself. So, to answer your question, I would be very careful about who you inform "that you are wearing a device." Anyone that you choose to tell must be absolutely trustworthy, and must care more about maintaining a friendship with you than in divulging "dirty little secrets."
0 x
Previously wore CB6000s, Jail House, and MM Jail Bird. Currently wearing My-Steel Total System hip belt.
Anymouse

Post by Anymouse »

horserider4 wrote:Good Morning,

I have a question about if and when anyone has talked to or with a male friend about chasity? Did you tell your friends that you are wearing a device and their reaction. I have been wearing mine for about 4 months and would like to discuss it with my friends but am not sure. Has your wife/gf talked to her friends.
My brother-in-law was up from Texas visiting my wife a couple days ago.

The last day he was here, I came out of the bedroom only in pants.

After he left, I realised the band of my chastity belt was showing well above my pants' waistband.

Now I understand the quizzical look on his face, though he did not bring it up. Had he done so, I might have blushed, but simply said, "Well, you know your sister. She just wants to ensure all her assets are kept safe."

James, living the chaste life in Nebraska's panhandle.
0 x
Currently Wearing: The CB-600S or The Avenger Chastity Belt from Chastity Belts USA, depending on Miss BethK.
My wife Miss BethK holds my key.
celticqueens_sub

Post by celticqueens_sub »

Check out this thread... it is sort of on the subject.

http://chastityforums.com/viewtopic.php ... ain#p32779

I do have a buddy of some 20 years who is also locked and it is quite good having someone to talk to about it all over a decent beer. Funny really most guys talk about the women they have fucked and brag about it etc etc, and we sit and talk about the fact we haven't fucked the women... There's a book in there somewhere...
0 x
Owned and loved by Celtic Queen. Her perception is my reality.

Http://www.celticqueen.co.uk

Checkout http://keyheld.blogspot.com/ for lots of good blogs with great advice
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

: like :
0 x
finallyhappy

Post by finallyhappy »

My son knows and I've told about half a dozen friends. I really don't care who knows and who doesn't. My gf on the other hand would never dream of sharing that with anyone and would be way too embarrassed.
0 x
Anymouse

Post by Anymouse »

celticqueens_sub wrote:Check out this thread... it is sort of on the subject.

http://chastityforums.com/viewtopic.php ... ain#p32779

I do have a buddy of some 20 years who is also locked and it is quite good having someone to talk to about it all over a decent beer. Funny really most guys talk about the women they have fucked and brag about it etc etc, and we sit and talk about the fact we haven't fucked the women... There's a book in there somewhere...
You know, I edit erotic Romance novels. You wanna write it, or should I? I also know a publisher where we can pitch such a book (mine). - James, whose neighbour has now also seen his chastity belt, and chose to ask how our potatoes were growing after cutting off the question about what that steel belt was riding up my back.
0 x
Currently Wearing: The CB-600S or The Avenger Chastity Belt from Chastity Belts USA, depending on Miss BethK.
My wife Miss BethK holds my key.
Belle

Post by Belle »

A few of my female friends know, none of them really thought it was that strange.
0 x
~Belle
Jnuts wife & keyholder
http://nuts4belle.wordpress.com/