Locked Again At Her Insistence

Living the real life under lock and key
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4
Re: Locked Again At Her Insistence

Post by TwistedMister »

Tom Allen wrote: We have a Keyholder forum? You mean, like a private, hidden, keyholder-only forum where KHs can discuss things in a safe and affirming manner without interference from the guys? That's so cool!
I still have mixed feelings about that...on the one hand, it is exciting and arousing to have an element of the unknown...but on the other hand, sometimes I think it would be good to be able to see and know even if it was 'read only' for non-keyholders.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Atone

Post by Atone »

@Whizbang - He wouldn't be the first male member of the keyholders group although I don't know if any have posted.

@TwistedMister - I'm not sure what they discuss in there because I stay out but I do see when there are new posts. So far there has not been a lot of activity.
0 x
celticqueens_sub

Post by celticqueens_sub »

Tom Allen wrote:
celticqueens_sub wrote:Things have changed a bit... You might want Melissa to join in her own right and be a member of the KH forum?
We have a Keyholder forum? You mean, like a private, hidden, keyholder-only forum where KHs can discuss things in a safe and affirming manner without interference from the guys? That's so cool!
LOL :D Now you know the KH's will have to kill you.... It's been a good run Tom...
0 x
Owned and loved by Celtic Queen. Her perception is my reality.

Http://www.celticqueen.co.uk

Checkout http://keyheld.blogspot.com/ for lots of good blogs with great advice
Sir Chaste

Post by Sir Chaste »

Alas, poor Tom! We knew him well!
0 x
Previously wore CB6000s, Jail House, and MM Jail Bird. Currently wearing My-Steel Total System hip belt.