So we'll see

Living the real life under lock and key
CaptivatedCaveman

Re: So we'll see

Post by CaptivatedCaveman »

One of the great tragedies of our culture is that basic relationship and communication skills are not included as part of the public education curriculum. Can you imagine what it would be like if couples actually knew how to talk to each other and discuss their sexual and emotional needs openly?
0 x
Previously wore a CB3K, CB6KS and MM Jailbird. Now locked in a Steelworxx Looker 01 (modified).
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4
Re: So we'll see

Post by TwistedMister »

locked4her55 wrote:
Tom Allen wrote:
A-F wrote:[…] and quit grabbing my boobs at the stove. This might work out :)
But I still grab her boobs at the stove... and in the shower, passing in the hallway, and everywhere else. The difference is that *she* gets the final say on how far it will go. Interestingly, it has actually made her much more receptive to my displays of affection.
I'm also happy to report that at the tender young age of 57 (tomorrow) my wife still reports that she likes a little groping in the kitchen :D Tom, I try to stay away from the stove. :lol:
Mrs. Twisted has *always* enjoyed my grabbing her boobs at the stove, the sink, the shower, wherever...something about feeling 'wanted'. Of course, as noted above she enjoys it even more *now* because it's all about her unless she decides otherwise.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted