So we'll see

Living the real life under lock and key
A-F

So we'll see

Post by A-F »

Had some fit issues when he came home on Friday and we talked about giving the weekend off and trying for Monday, his day off work. Well, just checked the drawer, and it wasn't there. He leaves for work at 3 am, so I wasn't inspecting... He should be home in half an hour. Hmmmmm.... I also told him once we know fit is fine, he will get the extra key, but sealed. With being gone so much, I don't feel right about leaving him 100% without. Apparently on the first day, a nut slipped out. Oops.
0 x
A-F

Re: So we'll see

Post by A-F »

He did, I didn't even get the chance to check for sure, just told me. And thinks he has the fit figured out....mmmm- hmmm. Next days off work are Thurs/Fri, then nothing guaranteed for two weeks. Makes me a little giddy.
0 x
LockedUpNewb

Post by LockedUpNewb »

I'm in a CB6ks. One of my nuts slipped -- POPPED - out in the beginning. Very painful. Could not get the key from her fast enough.
0 x
A-F

Post by A-F »

Well– big surprise- I sealed the extra key just now. Wrapped 3x in green panter tape with Sharpie smilie faces. And OMG washe trying to be hard, and assured me for the 40th time that I'm giving him what he wants. I agree. Save that damn cum for me and quit gr abbing my boobs at the stove. This might work out :)
0 x
poor

Post by poor »

Don't take his word for anything when it comes to cock security: not because he is in any way untrustworthy but because NOTHING is hotter in this game than a watchful Keyholder.

Random chastity checks (by camera phone if he's on the road), supervised showers, lock changes and especially the tug on the lock when you are 'putting the toys away' - little touches that make a big difference.

Keep it fun but take this part seriously - there is little worse than finding your key laying about - it means that you are not being properly 'kept'.
0 x
poor is the man whose pleasures depend on the permission of another
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

A-F wrote:[…] and quit gr abbing my boobs at the stove. This might work out :)
Mrs. Edge uses the tamper-evident tape, not that I need it anymore. But I still grab her boobs at the stove... and in the shower, passing in the hallway, and everywhere else. The difference is that *she* gets the final say on how far it will go. Interestingly, it has actually made her much more receptive to my displays of affection.
0 x
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

Tom Allen wrote:
A-F wrote:[…] and quit gr abbing my boobs at the stove. This might work out :)
But I still grab her boobs at the stove... and in the shower, passing in the hallway, and everywhere else. The difference is that *she* gets the final say on how far it will go. Interestingly, it has actually made her much more receptive to my displays of affection.
I'm also happy to report that at the tender young age of 57 (tomorrow) my wife still reports that she likes a little groping in the kitchen :D Tom, I try to stay away from the stove. :lol:
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
Tom Allen
Site Admin

Post by Tom Allen »

Seriously, for a moment...

This used to be a point of contention for us. She might be cooking or washing up, and I'd wander into the room and start caressing or fondling her. She took that as a sign that I wanted her to drop everything and get naked on the floor. Naturally, she never *said* this, it was an assumption on her part. So, she felt pressured, even though it was only pressure that she was putting on herself.

On my end, it was just a way to be loving and physical, and to (hopefully) start warming her up for later on.

When we got into the chastity thing, what she discovered was that holding the key took the pressure off, since she had 100% control over whether or not she would unlock me and we would have sex. It allowed her to relax and just enjoy the nuzzling/caressing/groping without feeling like it had to lead to more.

Interestingly, her being more relaxed led her to want longer and longer lockups for me, which is how we got into using a strapon. She found it a way to get the best of both worlds: me being constantly affectionate, and her being more relaxed, which allowed her to enjoy the sex more often.
0 x
Belle

Post by Belle »

Tom Allen wrote:Seriously, for a moment...

This used to be a point of contention for us. She might be cooking or washing up, and I'd wander into the room and start caressing or fondling her. She took that as a sign that I wanted her to drop everything and get naked on the floor. Naturally, she never *said* this, it was an assumption on her part. So, she felt pressured, even though it was only pressure that she was putting on herself.

On my end, it was just a way to be loving and physical, and to (hopefully) start warming her up for later on.

When we got into the chastity thing, what she discovered was that holding the key took the pressure off, since she had 100% control over whether or not she would unlock me and we would have sex. It allowed her to relax and just enjoy the nuzzling/caressing/groping without feeling like it had to lead to more.

Interestingly, her being more relaxed led her to want longer and longer lockups for me, which is how we got into using a strapon. She found it a way to get the best of both worlds: me being constantly affectionate, and her being more relaxed, which allowed her to enjoy the sex more often.
I could have wrote that myself. This is why it works for us, I finally feel like I have the ability to say "Not now" and it be ok. He never pressured me, but I pressured myself. That little key is very liberating for me. It has evolved for us, we don't use the device often, but the rules are the same. The honor system works for us, and the device is a toy that gets used from time to time.
0 x
~Belle
Jnuts wife & keyholder
http://nuts4belle.wordpress.com/
Tom Allen
Site Admin

Post by Tom Allen »

Belle, over the years I've had a number of women email to tell me pretty much the same thing. And I'll bet that for most of them, their husbands weren't putting nearly as much pressure on them as they put on themselves. That's why it's so important to learn to discuss sexuality and expectations.
0 x