frustrated with urination

Living the real life under lock and key
hartattack

Re: frustrated with urination

Post by hartattack »

cleaning really wasn't my issue and I already keep the qtips with me at all times while I'm locked and they make cleaning easier. Any one here have experience with a Lori tube and PA piercing?
0 x
steph17

Post by steph17 »

Hello, I have lori 7 tube that is secured with a PA and a base ring behind the balls and it was not comfortable or hygenic. I found that the device was way to heavy and pulled on the PA all the time causing stress pain at the PA. It was not possible for me to stop feeling unclean or smelly most of the time even with regular showering and bathing and rinsing after urination. All in all I did not like the enclosed tube as I feel it causes ouder problems and I think that when the penis is enclosed in a tube no matter the design the smell will get bad and you dont feel clean. I have a carrara concept belt and a cs-100 and a fort (steel cb-3000) and they all enclosed the penis fully and after a few hours during a normal day I felt unclean even though I rinsed after urinating. Even when I got undressed to shower in the evening my wife would say the smell was bad.
I have changed to a MM jailbird and even though it is not a perfect device I do find it easier to keep clean with the open cage design. Remember this is only my opinion but I hope it helps.
0 x
locked2011

Post by locked2011 »

Hello, I made a separate posting about a solution I came up with for urination. I wear a Steelheart 2 but the design is enough like the CB series that it would work for you too. Just buy some silicon male external catheters - they are like a condom with adhesive on the inside and a tube on the end. Roll it over the outside of your CB and trim the excess and you can urinate standing up with no drama. Hope it helps.
0 x