So Finally got the balls to bring it up to the wife

Living the real life under lock and key
Kampo

So Finally got the balls to bring it up to the wife

Post by Kampo »

and she was very turned on by the idea and after a week of playing without a device she orderd a CB6000s for me.

I'm a grower I guess is the best way to say it. Hard i'm 7in and proly 6.75in around (no complaints ever from my wife ;) ) but when soft...well lets just say its maybe an inch showing normally mostly pulled up in me. I've found when wearing the device it pulls away from me and thru the normal actions of the day will fall off (bigger two rings) or on the #3 ring with the second shortest spacer the balls stay traped but normally my penis will pull out on its own.

I really want to make this work frankly more for my wife that me, I couldn't beelave how much this idea turned her on and she is more into it than me but was discouraged by the results of the device....
0 x
Sir Chaste

Re: So Finally got the balls to bring it up to the wife

Post by Sir Chaste »

Kampo: It would appear that you have already discovered, very early in your MC experience, that "over the counter" plastic CD's such as the CB6000s have definite limitations as to the range of sizes that they can fit securely. You said that as you become soft and withdraw into your body, your "penis will pull out on it's own" from the CD, which then falls off. You wrote that your wife "was very turned on by the idea"of MC, and that you "really want to make this work." I would suggest then, in order to prevent your wife from becoming "discouraged by the results of the device," that you look into ordering a custom made Stainless Steel CD, from a manufacturer such as Mature Metal. Because this device will be built to your own measurements when flaccid, you should not experience the problems that you had with the CB6000s. As it is constructed of Stainless Steel rather than plastic, a custom CD will last for a lifetime, and it is so much easier to keep clean. You can view the complete product line of Mature Metal as follows: http://www.maturemetal.com/chastity-devices Good luck, and keep us all informed of your results.
Last edited by Sir Chaste on Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
Previously wore CB6000s, Jail House, and MM Jail Bird. Currently wearing My-Steel Total System hip belt.
Kampo

Post by Kampo »

t
Kampo wrote:and she was very turned on by the idea and after a week of playing without a device she orderd a CB6000s for me.

I'm a grower I guess is the best way to say it. Hard i'm 7in and proly 6.75in around (no complaints ever from my wife ;) ) but when soft...well lets just say its maybe an inch showing normally mostly pulled up in me. I've found when wearing the device it pulls away from me and thru the normal actions of the day will fall off (bigger two rings) or on the #3 ring with the second shortest spacer the balls stay traped but normally my penis will pull out on its own.

I really want to make this work frankly more for my wife that me, I couldn't beelave how much this idea turned her on and she is more into it than me but was discouraged by the results of the device....
My fear is I don't know if a metal device would be any better. And while 80 bucks to try something is fine with me. 300+ is a totally different manner for our budget.

Anyone else have an extreme grower/hider like me and made this work? When at my smallest my balls are really all that's visible besides a little bump above (almost looks like 3 balls lol) then hard it is normal to even on the above average side as I said.
0 x
finallyhappy

Post by finallyhappy »

Kampo, I am a lot like you, a grower, not a shower, that had the same problem.

I am no expert but here are a couple of things that I can pass on from my experience.

Smaller rings will help the issue. Also at www.keptforher.com there are these ksd inserts. When I tried them they helped to keep me in but the inserted part hurt too much when aroused.

So what I did was to cut that tab of it off (and file it smooth). This let me clamp down enough around the base of penis to keep me in and eliminate the majority of the discomfort.

Good luck.
0 x
Locked by LRC

Post by Locked by LRC »

Not saying this will be a solution but...

Contact one of the custom manufactures. Describe your dilemma to them and ask if they have a solution. I think the common ones you see mentioned here, MM, Lori, Steelworxx, etc. will give you truthful and educated advice. Maybe contact many to see if you hear a common solution.

Maybe contact Cartware and ask if they think their future device will work. They may not have thought of men with your device fitting problem.

I don't think you are going to find a solution with a CBxxxx.
0 x
Current device - MM Custom
Previous devices - CB2000, 3000, 6000, 6000s, Curve
usaabn

Post by usaabn »

Congratulations,

You will find the right solution. The CB models have proven themselves with many happy customers. Experiment with the various base rings and spacers. You will find that your body seems to adjust. This may cause you to continue to go smaller until you find the perfect fit. Depending on how you are built..The smallest base ring that doesn't cause blood flow issues should be the answer to the falling off problem.

I would add that while experimenting with various sizes..I would refrain from wearing while sleeping. Good luck and look forward to hearing more from you.

ussabn
0 x
Kampo

Post by Kampo »

Have it a go this week to give it another shot. The second biggest ring with smallest spacer fixed the fall out issue although I can still pull out.

The device is super comfortable but I find when in get hard it is just awkward (not really painful) it just grows to normal length pulling my balls alolng with it. Basically picture a 7in election with a CB6000s on the end with the penis only about a 1/3 in the tube.
0 x
poor

Post by poor »

If you wish to prevent this happening you should look to a smaller back ring. It won't be as comfortable though.
0 x
poor is the man whose pleasures depend on the permission of another
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

The device is super comfortable but I find when in get hard it is just awkward (not really painful) it just grows to normal length pulling my balls along with it. Basically picture a 7in election with a CB6000s on the end with the penis only about a 1/3 in the tube.
Same thing here with uncontrolled nocturnal erections, sort of like a halter on a stallion.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Tutor

Post by Tutor »

I had the same problem with the cb6ks I would shrink up and the head would be behind the head of the tube, if/when I grew the head would stay trapped behind the bevel of the plastic tube and pull the whole thing forward. Never had the same problem with the jailbird.
0 x
Tutor