Melissa Realizes Another Benefit

Living the real life under lock and key
michaelnmelissa

Melissa Realizes Another Benefit

Post by michaelnmelissa »

Last night Melissa realized another benefit of keeping me chaste. With all the busyness and craziness of her preparing for Thanksgiving that she has to deal with, she knows she doesn't have to explain herself to a nagging husband wanting sex. We talked about it last night and she just had the biggest smile on her face as she told me how good it felt not to have to apologize for being worn out and having no desire - all while I massaged her tired feet. Of course, don't think I'm not helping her out with preparations. She's had a list of tasks for me to do as well.

Michael
0 x
Orko

Re: Melissa Realizes Another Benefit

Post by Orko »

Well I think thats kind of a crux of the matter (I dunno if this word is right, sorry). When they notice anytime "aaahhh, ok, I have an advantage out of this", or "aaaah, I dont have to think about this or this when he is in his cage."

Then ... the man has lost the game! :-D Game Over!

But I think it's not easy to make them realise it.

I'm at the beginning of this. I'm sure I want this, because I'm sure I need this. I've explained it to my wife and she... she thinks about it. I told her the advantage she could have by doing this. But she... "mmhh... ok honey! we can try.".... but I think, similar to your experience, any time she will notice it by herself.

I think communication helps a lot. Talking about it. To make her more sensitive, more curious...
0 x
talk to me on skype: keggi80
Atone
Re: Melissa Realizes Another Benefit

Post by Atone »

Orko wrote: When they notice anytime "aaahhh, ok, I have an advantage out of this", or "aaaah, I dont have to think about this or this when he is in his cage."
That is when you know that the hook is being set. Sometimes my wife doesn't realize the benefit in a particular situation until we talk about it. The most recent example for us is that she has her Christmas cards almost finished. She also has already gone through and 'inventoried' all the gifts she has purchased for the kids and relatives (she is almost done). There are some years where the cards don't get done and we are up at midnight on Christmas Eve finishing getting gifts ready. It is a good thing this is what I want because it sure looks like I am going to get it for a long time :) :)

-A
0 x