And Then...It's Okay

Living the real life under lock and key
michaelnmelissa

And Then...It's Okay

Post by michaelnmelissa »

So, I was truly struggling Sunday and Monday with desire and frustration. Those were days 15 and 16 with no relief but much teasing and denying.

And then Tuesday morning I woke up and I was okay with it. I knew I would come when I come; when she was ready to allow me to do so. The urgency of my desire went into the background. How long will this last? I don't know. I'm sure it ebbs. But for right now I am, suddenly, okay with it.

Michael
0 x
mikecb

Re: And Then...It's Okay

Post by mikecb »

michaelnmelissa wrote:So, I was truly struggling Sunday and Monday with desire and frustration. Those were days 15 and 16 with no relief but much teasing and denying.

And then Tuesday morning I woke up and I was okay with it. I knew I would come when I come; when she was ready to allow me to do so. The urgency of my desire went into the background. How long will this last? I don't know. I'm sure it ebbs. But for right now I am, suddenly, okay with it.

Michael
I swear it would be interesting to have some endocrinologist studying chastity and our hormonal peaks and valleys! Interestingly, when I'm at my "grumpy peak" around day 15, I'm often more grumpy than horny. That's the most disturbing part for me. Suddenly I'm snapping at my wife, and raging in my head, and don't even know why until I stop and think about it. It's a little scary, actually. I'm a very even-tempered guy. Having an unexpected mood shift like that can be disturbing to someone like me, who isn't used to having moods like that!

mikecb
0 x
I want Chastity, not Celibacy

http://mikecbwearer.blogspot.com/
cgnc

Post by cgnc »

Holy Crap, Mikecb, try being female. Or even worse, try having a baby. Your hormones go crazy for months at a time and it feels like some alien has taken over your body. You run the entire emotional range from happy to miserable to sappy to furious, all within a matter of seconds while watching a toilet paper commercial... and then you wonder if it will ever be normal again, and then you forget what normal was.
0 x
mikecb

Post by mikecb »

cgnc wrote:Holy Crap, Mikecb, try being female. Or even worse, try having a baby. Your hormones go crazy for months at a time and it feels like some alien has taken over your body. You run the entire emotional range from happy to miserable to sappy to furious, all within a matter of seconds while watching a toilet paper commercial... and then you wonder if it will ever be normal again, and then you forget what normal was.
lol. Only one thing worse than being a female.... being married to one! :shock: :lol:

Thank gawwd we've chosen not to have children. My wife's moods are plenty to deal with as it is! :roll:

My point was really about my shock in my OWN mood swings. For most of my life I've been pretty unflappable. It astonished me when I realized the swings I was having due to chastity play. I was just something completely outside my experience to that point!
0 x
I want Chastity, not Celibacy

http://mikecbwearer.blogspot.com/
Orko

Post by Orko »

yes it is one of my experiences too. The first day in the cage... ok. The second and the third day... mmmhh... damn, I want out of this. Fourth day... what the hell, let me out of this! and the fifth day... ok, it is how it is.

I had this feeling for the next 2 days. And aftre 8 days my longest time in the CB6000 was over. Thanks god.

But I think it depends on, how you "play this game". My wife didnt really play with me. So, I close the CB, give her the key, and after some days when she wants sex, the "game" is over. So no T&D or talking about it in a way like "oh, poor boy... whats up?" before going to sleep... or sth like that. So, I try to forget thinking about it.

But I hope she will try to play it in a harder way when the Seelheart is there.... Wait and see
0 x
talk to me on skype: keggi80
Bez

Post by Bez »

I must confess when I had got used to wearing my CB6000 I agreed with Sally that I would do a 30 day lock up, I did get grumpy and it was about half way point Sally just added days after 3 added days with the threat of it being doubled I was able to get to stop being grumpy and got on with it. I must say I did get great support from Sally as well as punishment which really did help me get through it. Although I am now locked 24/7 Sally does release me as and when I am required and I now get only limited frustartion which I think is all part of being in a chastity device. Bez
0 x
Orko

Post by Orko »

sounds very well...
0 x
talk to me on skype: keggi80