Im inlove with my device.

Living the real life under lock and key
koc

Im inlove with my device.

Post by koc »

How many here have this feeling?
Seriously I love the way it fits me.. i must be one of the lucky ones cuz my device fits me right on. It feels so good when im wearing it and that little pain it causes feels real good and puts a smile on my face. :) .. We are having a heatwave here where im living and its making my balls hang nice and low. Also like to add that my cock and balls have grown a little since wearing the device. Great feeling, happy summer guys, nude beach here I come.. mmm ;)
0 x
Gaining better control
finallyhappy

Re: Im inlove with my device.

Post by finallyhappy »

That is good to hear.

I am still in the process of tweaking my new cage to find the sweetest spots.

On the plus side of things, on the way into work this morning I did tell my gf how much I appreciated her indulging me in this kink. And how good it made me feel. She has a long way to grow it still but I really wanted to thank her for the things she has done.

Life is good.
0 x
Sir Chaste

Post by Sir Chaste »

koc: If your photograph is accurate, it would appear that you are wearing a MM JailBird, which was custom made to fit your measurements. Therefore, your CD should certainly fit you "right on!" Most of the problems which are reported by other wearers usually involve the CB2000-3000-6000-6000s series of plastic CD's. After these wearers have made the transition from plastic to custom made Stainless Steel, their problems usually disappear, and they are quite happy with their new CD's. Enjoy the Summer!
0 x
Previously wore CB6000s, Jail House, and MM Jail Bird. Currently wearing My-Steel Total System hip belt.
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

It took a few tweaks for me too but I love my device also. I truly believe my wife loves it more than me sometimes. Last night after we climbed into bed she put her head on my stomach and tormented me for about 20 minutes with her fingernails, lips and tongue. She then gave me a very passionate kiss on my lips and said "I love you very much, sweet dreams" snuggles next to me, closes her eyes and falls asleep.

Can't get much better than this!
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
finallyhappy

Post by finallyhappy »

That is freaking awesome.

Kudos.
0 x
koc

Post by koc »

Yes I know, but sometimes even the custom made ones, we often miss up on the measurements.. I had to re-order the cockring because the original that came with it had the rod welded on the front, my new ring is an 1/8 bigger and rod welded on the top, makes the fit just right. Took some time but since October 2011, I can now say that I can sleep with it and keep it on all day and night, wherever I go not a problem.. But I will order I tighter ring soon 1 3/4" with top weld, for day time wear, and the 1 7/8" for night time sleep. :) ..
0 x
Gaining better control
koc

Post by koc »

Mike Bekoff wrote:koc: If your photograph is accurate, it would appear that you are wearing a MM JailBird, which was custom made to fit your measurements. Therefore, your CD should certainly fit you "right on!" Most of the problems which are reported by other wearers usually involve the CB2000-3000-6000-6000s series of plastic CD's. After these wearers have made the transition from plastic to custom made Stainless Steel, their problems usually disappear, and they are quite happy with their new CD's. Enjoy the Summer!
Yes that is my photograph and that is an MM jailbird..
0 x
Gaining better control
Atone

Post by Atone »

koc wrote:Yes I know, but sometimes even the custom made ones, we often miss up on the measurements..
Aint that the truth. And it takes time to get to the right measurement, it isn't usually a one step process.

I love mine too. I can relate to it putting a smile on my face.
koc wrote:But I will order I tighter ring soon 1 3/4" with top weld, for day time wear, and the 1 7/8" for night time sleep. :) ..
I can't imagine swapping out the ring twice a day, I think I would pick one and stick with it.
0 x
koc

Post by koc »

Well I do remove it to wash up... and so that would be the right time to change ring. :D ...
Does anyone here sleep with it.. I remember when I first started to sleep with it, felt like my cock wanted to explode, now he is more relaxed, as if he understood that he is in punishment. :) ;)
0 x
Gaining better control
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

koc wrote:Does anyone here sleep with it.. I remember when I first started to sleep with it, felt like my cock wanted to explode, now he is more relaxed, as if he understood that he is in punishment. :) ;)
Been sleeping with it on pretty much from the very beginning. Morning erections can be challenging with pushing the base ring away from my body. Over time the body adjusts and I sleep like a baby now. Honestly I feel rather naked if it's not on.
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273