Why Anal?

Living the real life under lock and key
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Re: Why Anal?

Post by Tom Allen »

locked4her55 wrote: Hey Tom, How's that spell check app coming along for the Forum. :o
Anyone that's using a modern PC web browser, say, one made after Windows ME, has a speel cheek and dictionary file built in. Firefox, Google Chrome, IE, Opera, Safari, Mozilla Seamonkey, Midori, and several others will underline or highlight a misspelt word in a paragraph within a text field so you can go back to correct it.

No help for people who have grammar, punctuation, or usage problems, though. Unless they compose in a word processor with those functions, and then copy/paste into the browser text field. In fact, that's what I often do for longer posts.
0 x
Whizbang

Post by Whizbang »

Tom Allen wrote:
locked4her55 wrote: Hey Tom, How's that spell check app coming along for the Forum. :o
Anyone that's using a modern PC web browser, say, one made after Windows ME, has a speel cheek and dictionary file built in.
Hartman's Law of Prescriptivist Retaliation strikes again!
0 x
Belle

Post by Belle »

Tom Allen wrote:Do lesbians have periods? Or did you have to give them some of yours?
:lol: :lol:

I left this one in the moderation queue last night for you. I knew you would have a much better response then I would.
0 x
~Belle
Jnuts wife & keyholder
http://nuts4belle.wordpress.com/
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

Whizbang wrote:
Tom Allen wrote:
Anyone that's using a modern PC web browser, say, one made after Windows ME, has a speel cheek and dictionary file built in.
Hartman's Law of Prescriptivist Retaliation strikes again!
;)
0 x
Finn

Post by Finn »

I use the Google toolbar with IExplore as it has a good spell check tool as well as popup blocker etc.
0 x
Living with my 2 favorite people, in a semi-poly situation. Serving my Mistress Crosby, who holds my keys.