Post by likes2blocked »

Dev wrote:Well, now my cheeks are red... :oops: :oops:
D
Um, which cheeks?
0 x
Dev

Re: Why Anal?

Post by Dev »

Obviously, anal sex is in the air! LOL. I haven't listened to it yet, but Dan Savage has a Q&A about anal sex on this weeks podcast:

http://www.thestranger.com/seattle/Sava ... dcast/Page

A crazy bitch who goes out dancing on a second date with a guy she really likes ends up making out with a completely different guy on the dance floor, and then she worries about being perceived as a "crazy bitch."
"I want to do anal right," proclaims a man preparing to pleasure his girlfriend. To help field this one, Dan enlists the help of Tristan Taormino, author of "The Ultimate Guide to Anal Sex for Women."
A man wonders aloud if he has any recourse when his white flannel sheets get stained with menstrual blood.
And more. There's always, always more.

Give us more: 206-201-2720

This episode is brought to you by Audible. Download a free audio book of your choice today at AudiblePodcast.com/Savage
0 x
The Key is on my Nipple Ring
a couple's explorations with a chaste life, from the wife's point of view
Dev's Gallery
my stash of good looking men
Keyheld: Chastity Resources for Lovers
Kiki

Post by Kiki »

Oh Dan Savage, you and your "crazy bitch" fetish. As if men are any saner!
0 x
rawrdude

Post by rawrdude »

"Number one rule: you can't use too much lube. " - Dev

While I appreciate what you mean, I have to disagree. I have heard stories where copious amounts of lube have a resulted in a kind of accidental lube-enema. But you are right, better to use lots and lots of lube than not enough. (ouch!)
0 x
Currently wearing a CB6000s
usaabn

Post by usaabn »

Because it feel really really good. Plus, it makes her giggle when goose bumps appear on my bottom during that special moment. I remember when we first started experimenting with anal. It was such a clumsy ordeal..I'm surprised we stuck with it honestly. We have tried many different lubes and many different..tools! I'm blessed or cursed depending on your views.
0 x
MissyBsBitch

Post by MissyBsBitch »

I love the look of a chick with a strap-on. I love the thought of submitting and being bent over. It does feel good but I need to be in the right mind set for it too. Not something we do very often at all.
0 x
24/7 Chaste husband to my beautiful Wife/keyholder.
Rambo

Post by Rambo »

I live with 2 beautiful lesbian girls that are 25 years old and i am a man 50 years old I ware a device called a metal CB-600 special sise small orderd locked forever permanently and they keep a ultimate asslock locked in my ass when they are not using my ass for sex play or giving me enemas this has been going on for 6 years with me never unlocked. I miss sexuall orgasems but I do feel lucky to live with them and help with there lesbian sex and they told me that they love me as long as I don't use my cock sexully becose after all they are lesbians and they are proud of me for giving up using my cock sexully for them becose they feel that male orgasems and males who cum there sperm is discusting to them.
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

Do lesbians have periods? Or did you have to give them some of yours?
0 x
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

Tom Allen wrote:Do lesbians have periods? Or did you have to give them some of yours?
:lol: :lol:

Hey Tom, How's that spell check app coming along for the Forum. :o
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
RegularJoe

Post by RegularJoe »

While I certainly enjoy regularly rimming my wife (and I get the distinct impression she enjoys it too!)....penetrative anal sex basically makes both of us feel like we need to poop. Maybe I'd desire giving her anal cock penetration if her pussy wasn't extremely tight.

Whatever floats yer boat!
0 x
I'm not a gynecologist, but I'll take a very close look.