Where is everyone from?

Living the real life under lock and key
Bird in a Cage

Re: Where is everyone from?

Post by Bird in a Cage »

Recent relocated from Rocky Mountains (US) to Japan.
0 x
Securely within an MCN Adaptus.
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

Bird in a Cage wrote: Tue Dec 29, 2020 8:45 am Recent relocated from Rocky Mountains (US) to Japan.
Where in Japan? We spent 4 years in Iwakuni.
0 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
Bird in a Cage

Post by Bird in a Cage »

KittensBoyToy wrote: Tue Dec 29, 2020 10:26 am
Bird in a Cage wrote: Tue Dec 29, 2020 8:45 am Recent relocated from Rocky Mountains (US) to Japan.
Where in Japan? We spent 4 years in Iwakuni.
I do like Iwakuni. A few years ago, we went to see Kintaikyo during Sakura. It was amazing.

We’re based in Tokyo but are using a BnB subscription service called “ADDress” which allows us to travel the whole country all year long.

Right now, we’re in Yokohama, then Kamakura for the end of January, then Okinawa for February and Kyushu for March.
0 x
Securely within an MCN Adaptus.
365Daytona

Post by 365Daytona »

Born in Louisiana, now in Dallas, Texas!
0 x
CagedThoughts

Post by CagedThoughts »

West Texas here.

Surprised by the number of Texans :shock:
0 x
nivelx77
Last orgasm: July 5th, 2020

Post by nivelx77 »

Buenos Aires, Argentina
0 x
williebdenied
Last orgasm: December 19th, 2022
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by williebdenied »

Southern California...the land of dick teasing beach bunnies
2 x
Jimmybastille
Last orgasm: July 7th, 2020
Orgasms this year: 5

Post by Jimmybastille »

Nor Cal here.. sf bay area
0 x
Naivety in adults is often charming, however coupled with vanity it's indistinguishable from stupidity.
switch_94

Post by switch_94 »

India
0 x
WifeIsVanilla

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

For some time now, I have wanted to do a summary report for this thread showing totals by state and by country. I try to play golf 3 times a week, which hasn't left me enough spare time to do it, but the weather has been so bad recently that I have been stuck in the house like most other people so I decided that now is the time.

This isn’t terribly scientific, and I draw no conclusions, but I will share what I think are some interesting numbers / observations. Note: when a poster gave both where they were originally from and where they are now, I arbitrarily used where they were originally from in my count.

First, being an enthusiastic world traveler, having visited 64 foreign countries over the decades, I was pleasantly surprised to see how international these forums are. Of 167 total responses, 72 (43%) were from countries other than the US. In raw numbers, the UK was best represented with 21, followed by Australia with 12 and Canada & Netherlands at 6 each. However, when you adjust for relative population sizes, Australia becomes the best represented by far. The UK and the Netherlands are about at the average with Canada below the average.

Within the US, using raw numbers, California has the most representation with 39, followed by Texas with 29, Florida with 21 and New York with 19. Again, when you adjust for relative population sizes, the picture changes, with CA and FL at about the average. Proportionately, Texas and New York have the most representation on this thread.

Again, I draw no conclusions. I simply found these statistics to be interesting.
5 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.