When You Can't Get It Off Your Mind

Living the real life under lock and key
michaelnmelissa

When You Can't Get It Off Your Mind

Post by michaelnmelissa »

Men,

What do you do when you cannot get the fact that you're in chastity off your mind? Or when you've been teased and denied so long and so well that the center of your world seems to be the throbbing in your cock? I am having a difficult time focusing. I go about the tasks I have to do, but the entire time I am thinking about this. What I used to do, like reading or a movie is not working. Right now, the only thing that seems to help is exercise or physical labor.

Ladies, do your men have this difficulty? If so, what do they do?

I want to be Zen about the whole thing, (and for a moment or two I have been), but mostly it seems MC pushes itself to center stage no matter what I do.

Michael
0 x
Atone
Re: When You Can't Get It Off Your Mind

Post by Atone »

michaelnmelissa wrote: What do you do when you cannot get the fact that you're in chastity off your mind?
come here and post about it. Or obsess in some other equally productive way :)

Sometimes I am totally Zen about it and it is really cool. Other times I cannot stop thinking about it. I like days where I am pretty busy and I am not sitting in front of my computer too much. That was true before being chastified as well though.

-A
0 x
wishful4

Re: When You Can't Get It Off Your Mind

Post by wishful4 »

Mike, Which brain are you talking about? The one in the big head or little head? lol! Exercise or physical labor is the only thing that does it for me. It's amazing how it starts to work on your head after being locked up for awhile. Go ahead and start a project she wants done around the house. Good Luck!
0 x
Wishful4
Current Device: DhGate A271