How My Orgasm Felt After 32 Days!

Living the real life under lock and key
Dev

Re: How My Orgasm Felt After 32 Days!

Post by Dev »

I asked him if it was a real orgasm or a ruined one and he said real. It was a surprise, I have to say. And, a quarter went into the orgasm glass, per Ab's instructions. :D

D
0 x
The Key is on my Nipple Ring
a couple's explorations with a chaste life, from the wife's point of view
Dev's Gallery
my stash of good looking men
Keyheld: Chastity Resources for Lovers
Kiki

Post by Kiki »

It is difficult to know what happened there, and I agree that it is important to check in to find out what was going on on the inside. That is what really matters!

Then again, I've reached orgasm without physical contact... so...

Also, during a recent lockup, Lukus had an actual wet dream - while locked. He awoke in the middle of the night in a pool of spooge, and had to put down a towel over the puddle! There had been hardly any T&D during that cycle as we were both pretty beat from working. When he told me the next morning, I said "well, at least your subconscious is having fun!" ;-)

And then we had incredibly hot release-from-denial sex later on. So I don't really think it affected the, uh, "ultimate outcome" much.
Last edited by Kiki on Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
Atone

Post by Atone »

Kiki wrote:Also, during a recent lockup, Lukus had an actual wet dream - while locked.
I have wondered if that happens to anyone. It has never happened to me and I think it would be pretty obvious if it did.

Even before being locked up I only remember having a wet dream on a couple of occasions but I always figured that was because we either had sex or I masturbated at least every other night if not more often.

-A
0 x
Kiki

Post by Kiki »

It was REALLY obvious. When I peeled up the towel, it was completely adhered to the sheet! (Yay, teenage boy hormones - and hooray for mattress covers!) ;-)

He said it woke him up but that he didn't really remember the dream itself. Maybe he was just being polite, but I am inclined to believe him. This was on a multi-day lockup - but not a super long one.
0 x
kpb57

Post by kpb57 »

Some thoughts.

From what we've read Kiki and Lukus have a fairly intensive erotic partnership, where the level of excitement/arousal has been flying high long before chastity. So I can imagine that his hormones will be running high after day 1 of a chastity cycle, especially with the very demanding partner that Kiki is who provides lots of stimulation, often simply by "just being there".

So there is no surprise that he will have "leaks" so quickly.

And from the description of orgasms after longer lockups, they sound like the "super-orgasm" described in Joy of Sex in the chapter about slow masturbation. We have had those, when we were able to keep the partner "on the plateau" for quite some time and then drive her/him over the edge just before the tension became too much and the excitement went away.
On my personal scale from 0 (no orgasm) to 10 (you wake up in the ambulance) these are the 8's and 9's.

So it may be that the long-term lockup is just a slower, more protracted version of the slow-masturbation buildup, which does need quite some work by all involved (stimulation by the active, self-control by the "passive" partner)
1 x
Currently using: Steelworxx Looker 2
Owns: CB6000, Bon4, Sentinel (Copy), Birdcage (Copy), Lovejail, Gerecke Desire (Titanium)